Marathon Weekend 2020

THIS IS TOO HARD.

(that's what she said). I almost didn't post this but I just laughed way too hard at myself. #sorrynotsorry
hahahaha! I just started a rewatch of The Office and "that's what she said" is in my head dozens of times a day :rolleyes:

Had to go with Haunted Mansion. One of my top favorites for sure. And EE is the one thrill ride I will suffer motion sickness over anytime.

THIS IS TOO HARD.

(that's what she said). I almost didn't post this but I just laughed way too hard at myself. #sorrynotsorry

LOL! My husband has never seen the Office (he's crazy!) and he will constantly say things that are perfect TWSS opportunities and I can't even capitalize on it because he just wouldn't understand.:sad2:

LOL! My husband has never seen the Office (he's crazy!) and he will constantly say things that are perfect TWSS opportunities and I can't even capitalize on it because he just wouldn't understand.:sad2:

TWSS is not an Office-specific saying, though. It was around for many years before the show came along. The show certainly (over)used and popularized it further, but I'd be willing to bet he'd get the joke without even seeing a single episode.

I have never done a RunDisney race before, so I am trying to prepare myself for how the sign up process goes. Does the half marathon usually fill up pretty quickly? I am planning on signing up the day registration opens, but should I be prepared to sign up immediately when registration opens, or should I be ok to sign up later in the day? I am finding mixed answers when I searched the question elsewhere. From what I am finding though, it sounds as though the races for the Princess Weekend fill up faster than the Marathon Weekend. Is this usually the case? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

I have never done a RunDisney race before, so I am trying to prepare myself for how the sign up process goes. Does the half marathon usually fill up pretty quickly? I am planning on signing up the day registration opens, but should I be prepared to sign up immediately when registration opens, or should I be ok to sign up later in the day? I am finding mixed answers when I searched the question elsewhere. From what I am finding though, it sounds as though the races for the Princess Weekend fill up faster than the Marathon Weekend. Is this usually the case? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
For the half you should be fine signing up later in the day. Things tend to stay open for a while on the half and full. It’s the Dopey and smaller races that tend to sell quicker.

For the half you should be fine signing up later in the day. Things tend to stay open for a while on the half and full. It’s the Dopey and smaller races that tend to sell quicker.
Just realized I will be in Mexico on registration day! :scared: I'm pretty sure I'm doing the 10K and full, so the only one I'm worried about selling out is the 10K. Hopefully, I will be somewhere that has good wifi that morning!

The Dopey sells out quickly??!! Like how quickly? I'll be at work during sign up time and there's no guarantee I can be online. Should I plan on calling in sick that day so I can be online the second the races open up?

The Dopey sells out quickly??!! Like how quickly? I'll be at work during sign up time and there's no guarantee I can be online. Should I plan on calling in sick that day so I can be online the second the races open up?
In the first few years Dopey would sell out in hours if not quicker. Last year Dopey didn’t sell out at all. I don’t expect dopey to sell out quickly this year but don’t expect it to stay open for months either.

Last edited:
I can't see Dopey selling out quickly if at all. The only draw over last year is Galaxy's Edge & I don't see it pushing it to sell out personally, but really who knows. The 5k & 10k probably will since so many spots go to Dopey. The Half won't sell out super fast either I don't think since it has such a large cap compared to Wine & Dine.

I can't see Dopey selling out quickly if at all. The only draw over last year is Galaxy's Edge & I don't see it pushing it to sell out personally, but really who knows. The 5k & 10k probably will since so many spots go to Dopey. The Half won't sell out super fast either I don't think since it has such a large cap compared to Wine & Dine.
I think Dopey will sell out this year with the goofy anniversary and Star Wars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter