Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour - Early Entry

Suzanne in Cda

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about booking the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour on a day where the park opens at 9:00am. From what I read Main Street normally opens at 8:00am on those days.

The tour starts at 8:00am and we are asked to check in "no later than" 7:45am.

Does this mean that we would have "early entry" to the park? Anybody know how early? We are wondering if it would be a photo opportunity to have a Main Street or Castle family photo before the crowds?

Anybody with recent experience that can share?

Thanks

We are thinking about booking the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour on a day where the park opens at 9:00am. From what I read Main Street normally opens at 8:00am on those days.

The tour starts at 8:00am and we are asked to check in "no later than" 7:45am.

Does this mean that we would have "early entry" to the park? Anybody know how early? We are wondering if it would be a photo opportunity to have a Main Street or Castle family photo before the crowds?

Anybody with recent experience that can share?

Thanks
The tour guests and ADR guests enter a little before 8:00a along with other guests.

All tours begin at Town Square Theater as soon as everyone checks in. We had an 8:00a KTTK tour last month and the Marceline group headed out before our group.

We did this tour on 10.16. We were allowed past the regular turnstiles by checking in with CM on the far left. Still had to wait at the Railroad tunnel until 8:45, when everyone was allowed to enter. BTW, loved the tour!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!