March 2017 - Spring Break/Flower & Garden

How Do I Book a Bounce Back Offer?
If you decide that a bounce back offer sounds amazing, call the phone number listed on the flyer while you’re still on vacation (this is important, it expires when you leave). The cast member who assists you should ask for a code from the offer paperwork. You will need to give a deposit to secure the discount price, which is $200.00 for a package including free dining with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival. If the discount is for a room only offer, you will need to give a deposit equal to one night’s room rate, with the balance due at date of check in.
The catch is that you have to call before midnight of your checkout date.

What Happens if I Need to Change My Dates?
The future is never certain and sometimes things come up. Naturally, you can cancel any Disney vacation for a full refund as long as you’re not inside the 45-day cancellation window. But what if you just want to move your vacation a week forward or back, or add or subtract days from it? Are you still about to keep your Bounce Back offer? As the flyer didn’t specify, I looked into the matter and found that guests can move their Disney vacation to another valid “Bounce Back Offer” date provided.

Not sure how that pertains to my question:confused3 The poster said that they were going to use their BB offer from their August trip but that they have "not" booked it yet. I know that you have to be still on your vacation to book a future BB offer and that's why I asked:)

Not sure how that pertains to my question:confused3 The poster said that they were going to use their BB offer from their August trip but that they have "not" booked it yet. I know that you have to be still on your vacation to book a future BB offer and that's why I asked:)
You have to give a deposit and choose dates ,but you are allowed to change your dates when you get home and decide what really works for you.

March 2017? I have found my people!

We're DLR vets who are taking our first trip out of California ever. We will be at the Wilderness Lodge March 20th to the 27th, then we board the Dream for a four night cruise to the Bahamas, where my daughter will be getting married.

I'm a little over-anxious for 4 months away. :D

March 2017? I have found my people!

We're DLR vets who are taking our first trip out of California ever. We will be at the Wilderness Lodge March 20th to the 27th, then we board the Dream for a four night cruise to the Bahamas, where my daughter will be getting married.

I'm a little over-anxious for 4 months away. :D

We will be on board the Dream with you. we can only mannage to get away for one extra night, March 26th. will be staying at the CR. I hope we get a chance to get a peek at your wedding party.

We will be on board the Dream with you. we can only mannage to get away for one extra night, March 26th. will be staying at the CR. I hope we get a chance to get a peek at your wedding party.

Hey, that's swell! I understand the wedding will happen the morning we pull into Nassau. I don't have any other info on it really. Just glad to be there. :D

We were going the first week of April to see WrestleMania or later to go to Star Wars Celebration but missed out on SW 4 day tix and am not paying that much for WWE. So we decided to go in March for my wife's birthday. Hope to check in between March 16th & 20th for a week. See you all there.

55 more days! I cant wait. I booked this trip in the fall and now that winter is here, I want OUT even more! Brrrrr.

Im waiting for next Wednesday 02/01, so I can technically say "Im going next month" !

55 more days! I cant wait. I booked this trip in the fall and now that winter is here, I want OUT even more! Brrrrr.

Im waiting for next Wednesday 02/01, so I can technically say "Im going next month" !
Right there with you! 47 days to go! Can't wait to get back to F&G again :goodvibes

My DD and I will be there for the first part of our 2 week trip. We are staying at POFQ March 26th - April 1st. 47 days away and I can't wait!!!!!!!! I don't want to wish it away but I want it to be here right now!!!!!

My grown son and I will be there March 5 - 11. 5th thru 7th at CS and 7th thru 11 at BWI. We love F&G and it's his college spring break. We prefer to go a little later in the month or early April, but what are you going to do, have to work around their schedules. I'll be back in either Sept. or early Oct. solo for F&W as well and he wants to maybe go back for a short trip for Thanksgiving or Christmas. We were there the week before Christmas last year and he got an AP and now he wants to use it as much as he can. I guess that's pretty easy to do when Mom pays for the resort and we drive and Mom pays for the gas.

27 days out:banana: March 9th - 19th. I am hoping that based on FPs that the crowds will not be to bad. I found out about ROL yesterday, and had to change around 3 days of FPs and had no issues getting the main rides again:thumbsup2

We got moved up to the 12th of March due to work situations. But we will still be there so I can take my wife to see Beauty & The Beast opening night at Disney Springs. We are almost there!!
DD and I are seeing Beauty and the Beast opening day. There's something special about seeing a Disney movie in Disney :cloud9:

DD and I are seeing Beauty and the Beast opening day. There's something special about seeing a Disney movie in Disney :cloud9:

That is awesome. We were gonna see the early show but spaces are getting scarce so we are gonna do the late show in the fork and screen 3D section. That will be fun if my wife doesn't nod off, but for this movie I doubt she will. :tongue:

That is awesome. We were gonna see the early show but spaces are getting scarce so we are gonna do the late show in the fork and screen 3D section. That will be fun if my wife doesn't nod off, but for this movie I doubt she will. :tongue:
My sister and I were at the movies yesterday and they showed a new extended trailer that was so amazing.
I know what you mean about limited seating I was so surprised how quickly it booked up.
I'm glad we also have 3D Fork and Screen can't wait :cloud9:

My sister and I were at the movies yesterday and they showed a new extended trailer that was so amazing.
I know what you mean about limited seating I was so surprised how quickly it booked up.
I'm glad we also have 3D Fork and Screen can't wait :cloud9:

I actually ended up finding us 2 good seats at the 8 o'clock show so that is a little more my wife's speed. I we finalized our stay at SSR this weekend so she is getting very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!