***March 2020***

FP day is this Sunday! We have a short trip and I’m hoping to get a morning FOP on 60+3, but I’m not holding out too much hope given that it’s spring break... we might have to rope drop it instead. That’s the only one that I’m super focused on because it’s our favorite, and we were there in November so we just rode everything else we love. We didn’t get on MFSR last time so we are hoping to hit that, and if we can get on RoR it will be a special bonus.

FP day is this Sunday! We have a short trip and I’m hoping to get a morning FOP on 60+3, but I’m not holding out too much hope given that it’s spring break... we might have to rope drop it instead. That’s the only one that I’m super focused on because it’s our favorite, and we were there in November so we just rode everything else we love. We didn’t get on MFSR last time so we are hoping to hit that, and if we can get on RoR it will be a special bonus.

Our FP open up Sunday too!!!! We were there this time last year and able to get good FP and I’m hoping the same will be true this year...fingers crossed!

Going March 14-21, so we woke up early this morning (used the delay brew function on our new coffee maker for the first time!) and got our Fastpasses... Very happy with the results. We got SDMT at 60+4 and SD at 60+6. Ended up with everything else on our list at one time or another, all before 2:00pm each day! Now its time to start refreshing and optimizing, but very excited. Still interested to see how ROTR and MMRR mess with our HS days.

Going March 14-21, so we woke up early this morning (used the delay brew function on our new coffee maker for the first time!) and got our Fastpasses... Very happy with the results. We got SDMT at 60+4 and SD at 60+6. Ended up with everything else on our list at one time or another, all before 2:00pm each day! Now its time to start refreshing and optimizing, but very excited. Still interested to see how ROTR and MMRR mess with our HS days.
I had the same experience when I scheduled mine on New Years Eve. A lot more are popping up in the MK now later in the week in anticipation of the Runaway Railway in Hollywood and maybe to some extent the Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot, both opening that week. I really hope they don't move hours to 7am for Rise of the Resistance. No way in hell I would be able to drag my family there that early. As it is I scheduled an ADR for 8:30 one day at Hollywood and Vine. If they change it I will be riding this ride solo as I refuse to miss it and will get there by 6-630!

Joining in...we’re coming down March 21-26 for spring break. Our family is super excited, especially since we have another family coming with us! My family was there last October, so we’ve already been to Galaxy’s Edge. We rode MFSR several times and had a blast! And we can’t wait to hopefully ride ROTR and MMRR! Our fastpass day is next Tuesday, so I’ve started checking out these threads so I can plan appropriately.

My family of four is staying at the Contemporary, 3/14 through 3/21. Today was our fast pass day. Was able to get everything on our wish list -

3/14 - 60 days - MK - 7 Dwarves, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder (evening, since we fly in at 3pm)
3/15 - 60+1 - HS - TSMM, Star Tours, Voyage of Mermaid (possible throw away)
3/16 - 60+2 - AK - Safari, Everest, FOP (after our lunch at Tusker House)
3/17 - 60+3 - AK - FOP, Everest, Dinosaur (all in evening, since we have a sleep-in, pool day planned. Or we may hit up HS in am to go on RotR or MMRR)
3/18 - 60+4 - MK - Space Mountain, Buzz, Peter Pan
3/19 - 60+5 - EP - Test Track, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth (hopefully still open!!!)
3/20 - 60+6 - MK - 7 Dwarves, Big Thunder, Space Mountain
3/21 - 60+7 - HS - Slinky Dog, Star Tours, Voyage of Mermaid (possible throw away)

Super excited! This may be our last big family trip to visit the mouse, since my son is a junior in college, and my daughter is a senior in HS. We have been going every year or two since they were 3 and 1 years old. We are a rope drop, park hop in the evening type of family. Our motto - "Sleep is for the Weak!"

We will be there the same week. Also had great luck with our FP reservations this am. Agree with your thoughts on RotR and MMRR! I also wonder if we will be able to take one last trip on Spaceship Earth at EP!

Just stopping by to say hello and share in the anticipation/excitement! I can't believe my mom and I will be in Disney just eight weeks from this coming Monday!!!!! I.can't.wait.

Our plans have changed a bit.

Monday, 3/9 - Arrival day
3pm tea at Grand Floridian

Tuesday, 3/10 and Wednesday, 3/11 - Epcot F&G!!!!!
No rides. No ADRs. Planning on enjoying the food booths and lounges.

Thursday, 3/12 - ??
We have family driving up from south Florida on Wednesday night and staying with us at the condo through Friday morning. If they want to go to the parks on Thursday, we will go to the parks. If they don't want to go to the parks we'll do 1/2 day at Disney Springs and hang out at our condo the rest of the time. I'm REALLY hoping they will want to go to Epcot with us.

Friday, 3/6 - Departure Day

This morning was our Fast Pass day and we got everything we wanted! Woo Hoo!!!!! The only one that wasn't a great time was 60+1 for a late SDMT. Other than that we got FOP, SDD, and all the other ones we wanted at the times we wanted! Let the modifications begin!!!!

Today was FP day and I got my coveted FOP one at a decent time! We are so excited! Here’s what our plan looks like for this Short trip:

Friday, 3/19: our flight doesn’t land until 11:30 pm so we are just heading to the hotel (All Star Movies) and straight to bed (high flight prices made it cheaper for us to fly down the night before and pay for the extra night’s hotel room).

Friday, 3/20: Epcot day! We’ve got FP for The Seas with Nemo and Friends at 9:20 and Turtle Talk with Crush at 10:40 because sis-in-law and niece have somehow never done either of these! Then we will head towards WS, grab margaritas in Mexico, and head to our 11:55 FP for Frozen Ever After, which none of us has been on yet! We always do Soarin’ or Test Track so we decided to try it this time. Then we’ll explore the F&G Festival, especially the food booths (we will munch all day instead of sitting down for a meal), check out the topiaries and gardens, and try to hit all three new shows (Beauty & the Beast, Canada movie, and the new movie in The Land). We will either hang out all day or take a pool break and then head back for the evening.

Saturday, 3/21: HS day! We will get there before rope drop, try to get a boarding pass for RotR, and also try to head to MFSR and wait on standby. We do have FP for RnR, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and the Frozen sing along, but since we’ve done all of those, we will skip them if we need to for the Galaxy’s Edge stuff. We will just go with the flow this day for meals... maybe pop into Baseline Taphouse, maybe the Brown Derby Lounge... and depending how the day goes, we may head over to the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club area for a bite to eat in the evening. We like to just figure it out as we go.

Sunday, 3/22: AK day! We’ve got a FP for EE at 9:10, then we will head to the Dawa Bar and Kusafiri for our favorite morning cocktails, cinnamon rolls, and quiche, and then to our FP for the Safari at 10:20. Niece has to head home this day because she has to work the next day, so I was so happy that I was able to get a FOP FP at 11:25. After we finish that, we will grab a quick lunch either at Satu’li or Flame Tree, and then we will head back to the resort and say goodbye to her around 2:30. 😭. Sis, sis-in-law, and I will carry on though, with a nice pool break, and then we will either head back to AK for a couple more hours and then to DS, or straight to to DS, depending on what we feel like. At DS, we plan on lounge-hopping for drinks and munchies.

Monday, 3/23: MK day! We will pack up, check out and then head to MK for the day. We’ve got FP for BTMR, SDMT and SM. We don’t have to catch Magical Express until around 7:45 so we will probably take the boat from MK to Wilderness Lodge and grab a late lunch or dinner from Geyser Point, and chill out there for a while since it’s such a nice place to relax.

And that’s it! It will be a quick one, but we will have a blast, as usual!

Heading down in march...can I ask Which Epcot lounges do you like?

From what I see in the official website Epcot has three loungers, all in the World Showcase - La Cava del Tequila (Mexico), Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy) and Rose & Crown Pub (UK). We will be skipping Rose & Crown because I know that kind of food is not my mom's taste. We will definitely make a stop at La Cava del Tequila but I'm mostly looking forward to trying out Tutto Gusto. Several bloggers I follow rave about the food and the atmosphere there. Also, since this is an adults only trip we are also planning on hopping on the Skyliner and checking out the lounge at the new Riviera Resort.

Hello! Does anyone have any inside information on this?? Do we think that Hollywood studios will open at 7 o'clock throughout March? Thank you!
I think they will open DHS at 7 am through March. They changed opening hours for January to 7am, a last minute change, and with the crowds that are showing up for the Rise of the Resistance, they are going to have to open it early. Anyone who wants to ride that ride needs to be in the park by the time it opens in order to get a boarding group for the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!