***March 2020***

We did not customize MBs and have tried to decline them. So we had one count down for the date to customize bands so that they would be mailed to us. When that date expired a countdown for the date to customize our bands so that they are waiting for us at check in. Right now our date to customize in order for them to be at check in is Feb 24th. We are arriving March 1st.
Yes, I think the CM was trying to say it was a new countdown to pick up MBs at the resort. But we already customized (no upgrades) back in January. So I guess I don’t understand why we got a new countdown. So strange.

we’re straddling end of Feb and March for our trip - leaving next Friday night!!
anyone else want to quarantine the entire family until you leave??!! I swear if anyone else gets sick before we go ... 🤬
My wife is a bit of a clutz sometimes and the month before the trip, I'm always waiting for her to hurt her knee or leg somehow! It usually doesn't happen, but it has happened on a couple of our trips!

My oldest son has an almost-healed broken wrist that's down to just a brace. My youngest was diagnosed today with her THIRD round of strep this year. Husband just got to the doctor for a painful nerve thing in his leg.
Everyone is getting wrapped in bubble wrap tomorrow and fed a steady diet of vitamin C and veggies!
Wishing everyone here a healthy pre-trip March :flower3:

I feel like this trip is coming down to the wire lol.

Finally shoring up all my plans.

Found a last Minute GOM Cl room to upgrade my 1 night at the Grand Floridian. So cancelled all reservation for that day. Decided to move us from BWI for the rest of our trip to the tower at CSR.
Moved around some of our dining reservations to accommodate fastpasses and potential Boarding group at HS. Still need to finalize our flight decision to come in Early to take advantage of our CL at GF and need to find an late afternoon flight for our return home.

Suprising my Daughter and her bestie with Disney Villain tickets among my other surprises.
Now to planning outfits. I'm hoping they reup on the themed magic bands want to get something upgraded for my daughter.

I just booked a BoG breakfast for April 2nd at 08:10am. MK currently has an opening time of 09:00. If I remember correctly, the hub starts filling up about 30 minutes before official park opening, so around 08:30? Seeing as we'd be past the hub, if we eat fairly quickly, what are the chances we can head over to 7DMT in time to beat the horde?

We made our ADR , now i need to change things because i did not know what i wanted to eat back in August... so fustrating hopefully as we get even closer. I have alerts set to notify me. I guess we will see.

I just booked a BoG breakfast for April 2nd at 08:10am. MK currently has an opening time of 09:00. If I remember correctly, the hub starts filling up about 30 minutes before official park opening, so around 08:30? Seeing as we'd be past the hub, if we eat fairly quickly, what are the chances we can head over to 7DMT in time to beat the horde?
They allow everyone on to Main Street at 8. Yes, the PPO should allow you to get in line for 7DMT before the rope drop crowds if you finish quickly. We have done this a few times.

5 more sleeps...and a boatload of packing. Not liking the temperature predictions the first few days..low in the 30s!?

Not going to let it put a damper on the fun but if might alter pool plans for the kids. I am pretty sure the water is heated at the poly but still. Didnt anticipate the possibility of shivering in Florida.

Can anyone reassure me as the clock ticks down?

Last edited:
5 more sleeps...and a boatload of packing. Not liking the temperature predictions the first few days..low in the 30s!?

Not going to let it put a damper on the fun but if might alter pool plans for the kids. I am pretty sure the water is heated at the poly but still. Didnt anticipate the possibility of shivering in Florida.

Can anyone reassure me as the clock ticks down?
I'm seeing that the first few in March dip down into the mid 40s at night, but after those days that the lowest at night looks to be high 50s. Granted, I'm Canadian and live in one of the colder places in Canada (Winnipeg), but that seems like it shouldn't actually be all that bad? 30s would probably be a bit too much for me to think about heading for a dip in the pool, I'll agree with that! I use The Weather Network for my forecasts, maybe you're getting a different forecast?

Should be awesome weather, Floridians will be cold and they think it is freezing. Maybe they will stay in. I would love to see mid 60s as my high..
I get you, tonight where i live 33 and snow/rain mix.

I'm seeing that the first few in March dip down into the mid 40s at night, but after those days that the lowest at night looks to be high 50s. Granted, I'm Canadian and live in one of the colder places in Canada (Winnipeg), but that seems like it shouldn't actually be all that bad? 30s would probably be a bit too much for me to think about heading for a dip in the pool, I'll agree with that! I use The Weather Network for my forecasts, maybe you're getting a different forecast?
It is on my Touring plans app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter