***March 2020***

Well, I looked at a few sites, including weather.com and none of them seem to go as low as the Touring Plans app indicates. There's one day, March 1st where it shows a low of 44, but all the rest from then on are in the 50s and 60s for nightly lows. So I think you should be ok!

We are arriving on March 1st and are watching the weather like a hawk. :) Right now it is showing a chilly arrival day but hopefully it warms up for the rest of the trip.

5 more sleeps...and a boatload of packing. Not liking the temperature predictions the first few days..low in the 30s!?

Not going to let it put a damper on the fun but if might alter pool plans for the kids. I am pretty sure the water is heated at the poly but still. Didnt anticipate the possibility of shivering in Florida.

Can anyone reassure me as the clock ticks down?

We went last March and the temps were forecasted in the 70s/80s and then when we got there the temps dipped quite a bit and we were not prepared!!! We ended up having to buy sweatshirts for the kids. The cooler temps were not awful though!!!

5 more sleeps...and a boatload of packing. Not liking the temperature predictions the first few days..low in the 30s!?

Not going to let it put a damper on the fun but if might alter pool plans for the kids. I am pretty sure the water is heated at the poly but still. Didnt anticipate the possibility of shivering in Florida.

Can anyone reassure me as the clock ticks down?
We went the first weekend in March last year and the weather just kept looking better and better. I had brought capri leggings and it really was too hot for those so I was glad I had bought shorts as well. We actually did end up swimming. Obviously it can change year to year so fingers crossed it works out better for you than predictions. We just went for Thanksgiving and MLK Jr and it was really great weather. High 70/80s, lows 50s/60s. It did get cold on our departure day in January though.

Has anyone seen an Official Thread for Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival on Disboards? Would love to be able to see some of the food and activities before we go at the end of March.

I've seen several menus. If you Google Flower and Garden Festival and menus you should see them..

I am excited to see a forecast of 71 degrees for our arrival on March 1st instead of the 60 degrees temps that were previously predicted. :)
Arriving March 1sr also-we have the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise booked that begins at 645 that night. We are making sure we have on long pants and good jackets. The rest of the week we will be there looks good - I always look at the Orlando local weather WESH channel 2, and I think we can swim Tuesday and Wednesday at least!

Arriving March 1sr also-we have the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise booked that begins at 645 that night. We are making sure we have on long pants and good jackets. The rest of the week we will be there looks good - I always look at the Orlando local weather WESH channel 2, and I think we can swim Tuesday and Wednesday at least!
Same. I have 2 sites that are local channels that I start looking at about 1 week out. Even then, it changes daily. I just hope for less rain this year, last year we had a couple of rainy mornings/evenings, and cooler temps. (mid March)
We also have P&Ps scheduled this trip, first time. I think my grandboys and my DS8 will enjoy it. I also booked the garden dessert party as well tho, bcuz HEA is my fav. :)
I'm a bit nervous for DHS, but then also up for the challenge. Helps we have 3 days there, with CL FPs. :)
It's getting close March peeps!!!! :goodvibespixiedust:

Same. I have 2 sites that are local channels that I start looking at about 1 week out. Even then, it changes daily. I just hope for less rain this year, last year we had a couple of rainy mornings/evenings, and cooler temps. (mid March)
We also have P&Ps scheduled this trip, first time. I think my grandboys and my DS8 will enjoy it. I also booked the garden dessert party as well tho, bcuz HEA is my fav. :)
I'm a bit nervous for DHS, but then also up for the challenge. Helps we have 3 days there, with CL FPs. :)
It's getting close March peeps!!!! :goodvibespixiedust:
My 3 year old grandson is obsessed with pirates! Also nervous for HS,but we will press on! I remember saying, "Oh, Hollywood Studios will calm down by March!"

My 3 year old grandson is obsessed with pirates! Also nervous for HS,but we will press on! I remember saying, "Oh, Hollywood Studios will calm down by March!"
My DD25 bought the boys matching pirate costumes, (ages 18months and 3) and "hooks". :) The 3yo is very excited. My DS8 refused a costume, lol, but did pick a skeleton pirate tee. :) I bought pirate ears off Etsy, and a pirate Disney tee off Ebay, we like to get into it. ☺

I just booked my wife and I a Star Wars experience at The Void in Disney Springs. I have 2 different VR headsets at home, but it looks like this place really takes it to the next level!
I did this 2 years ago: for me this and flight of passage (1st time) were the highlights of the trip....for me those 2 experiences are on par as far as blow me away factor.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter