***March 2020***

We are headed there March 19-27 and staying at CBR. We will likely end up moving our date up to the 19th becuase it is cheaper to fly in a day ahead of time and add another night than to fly in on the 20th.

As of now our plans are:

Thursday - Travel Day and Test Track FP and dinner in Epcot
Friday - MK
Saturday: AK
Sunday: MK - hoping for EMMH!!!
Monday: HS
Tuesday: Epcot/Pool
Wednesday: AK
Thursday: HS
Friday: MK/Head home (7:30p flight out of MCO)

So far meals are looking like:

Tusker House breakfast (YUMMMM)
Yak and Yeti (YUMMMM)
50s Prime Time (So Fun!)
Mama Melrose (Never been)
Via Napoli (Never been)
Beaches and Cream (Never been)
The Plaza (Never Been)
1900 Park Fare (Never Been)
The Wave (Never Been)
Hollywood Brown Derby (Never Been)

Maybe Garden Grill and BOG to get PPO..

Last edited:
As of now our plans are:

Friday - Maybe AK for a few Everest rides and dinner at Yak and Yeti
Saturday: AK
Sunday: MK - hoping for EMMH!!!
Monday: HS

Oooo we were planning for HS on Monday, March 23. Now I’m rethinking that idea! It’s the start of Spring Break for a lot of places around here. Do you all think it will be crowded that day?

Oooo we were planning for HS on Monday, March 23. Now I’m rethinking that idea! It’s the start of Spring Break for a lot of places around here. Do you all think it will be crowded that day?

We went during spring break last year and it was crowded but if you have a plan totally doable. I'm sure every park will be crowded. I don't know if another day would be any better for HS?? I'm hoping they do the EMMH again as I would totally take advantage.

We went during spring break last year and it was crowded but if you have a plan totally doable. I'm sure every park will be crowded. I don't know if another day would be any better for HS?? I'm hoping they do the EMMH again as I would totally take advantage.

Yes! I’m hoping for EEMH for GE like they have right now with TSL. My BIL has never been to WDW, and he’s a MASSIVE Star Wars fan. I want to make sure he has a great time!

@michelepa , Thank you for starting this thread. My mom and I will be traveling to DW for the 2020 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival to celebrate her 75th bday. Dates and lodging are still to be determined. I'm going to Disneyland next week so I want to fully enjoy this upcoming trip before I start planning my next one.

That sounds awesome!

I wasn't receiving any email notifications that people were posting, and with all the popups on my phone when I go into this site, I haven't been checking DIS very much in general. So good to see there is some activity!

Flower and Garden is so wonderful! I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves!

I hope you enjoyed Disneyland-now you can start planning WDW in earnest!!

My husband and I are going Feb 27th thru March 6th at POFQ. We have been at this time before and even though crowded, it was doable. I think Mardi Gras is at that time too. We have gone mid Feb. which was extremely nice about 3 years ago.
But the PP was right! March sounds like it's so far away....sigh....

Oh, we will be celebrating our 51st anniversary :)

Congrats on 51 years! That is amazing - POFQ should be a great location to help you celebrate from what we saw when we walked over from POR. And how can you not like Mickey beignets?

Congrats on 51 years! That is amazing - POFQ should be a great location to help you celebrate from what we saw when we walked over from POR. And how can you not like Mickey beignets?
We tried the beignets for the first time last year. I asked for them like they sound. The lady behind the counter at POFQ, gave me a look of disgust and said in a rude voice, ( They are pronounced Bennies!) We asked for the 3 count "bennies". She went into the back and came out with some stale, cold, obviously left over from way before, Bennies! They were absolutely awful! We decided not to try anymore Beignets.

Oh wow! We had a total opposite experience with our Mickey beignets last summer. They were really good. Not quite Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans good, but pretty close.

ADRs open soon for a lot of us...wooo hoo!!! Where is everyone booking? As of today (and it changes often!) we are looking at the following:

A TS in Epcot but not sure which one - San Angel, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia, Chefs de France????
PPO BOG
The Wave - dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Yak and Yeti
Whispering Canyon dinner
50s prime time
Garden Grill
Another Epcot TS - not sure which one
Sanaa
Hollywood Brown Derby
1900 Park Fare

ADRs open soon for a lot of us...wooo hoo!!! Where is everyone booking? As of today (and it changes often!) we are looking at the following:

A TS in Epcot but not sure which one - San Angel, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia, Chefs de France????
PPO BOG
The Wave - dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Yak and Yeti
Whispering Canyon dinner
50s prime time
Garden Grill
Another Epcot TS - not sure which one
Sanaa
Hollywood Brown Derby
1900 Park Fare
Our reservations open Labor day...leaning towards no dining plan this time..however staying at poly..so definitely one meal for breakfast with lilo and stitch and friends...and ohana dinner.. on our last trip tusker house was awesome so we shall see.

Our reservation don't open up for 2 weeks. Had my daughter go through and pick some restaurants since it's her bday so far definites are Morimoto and Tea at the GF. Still deciding on whether I will do a CL room or Dining plan. Plus there's flower and garden to visit.

We are mostly seafood and fish people, my daughter enjoys a good burger and pasta. I like Pork, Duck and Lamb as alternatives. Best part is without her brothers on the trip we can go anywhere since one of them is severely picky. So Disney Dining is our oyster.

We are sad that our favorite restaurant has changed it's menu Kona Cafe took all of our favorites off the menu. :guilty:

Trying to surprise the kids this time. 6 months out almost its rough...last time we went they just wanted to swim in the pool...we can do that in New Jersey! So it is going to be mostly quick service. ..aka captain cooks..

Trying to surprise the kids this time. 6 months out almost its rough...last time we went they just wanted to swim in the pool...we can do that in New Jersey! So it is going to be mostly quick service. ..aka captain cooks..

Lol I'm in NJ too and this is my boys they just want to stay in the Disney pools and other then Hollywood and Vine all they want is the quick service stuff :rolleyes:

I surprised them our very 1st trip and hated it so the 2nd trip I let them help me plan worked much better. My kids are just particular or just help calm there anxieties to let them help and do special surprises here and there.

Lol I'm in NJ too and this is my boys they just want to stay in the Disney pools and other then Hollywood and Vine all they want is the quick service stuff :rolleyes:

I surprised them our very 1st trip and hated it so the 2nd trip I let them help me plan worked much better. My kids are just particular or just help calm there anxieties to let them help and do special surprises here and there.
In Bridgewater..Somerset county... will be there feb 29 to mar 8.. so far away from now. Renting dvc points at poly. Honestly wish time would speed up.

Our ADR day is Tuesday. I’m going to try to get the same ones we had for our trip that was suppose to be starting today. 😒
The Plaza, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Rose and Crown, and Chef Mickey’s are the only ones I had this time that I want to try to get. I am going to try to convince my husband into our daughter and I doing one of the tea parties, just don’t know which one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter