***March 2020***

michelepa

DIS Veteran
Who's going?!?!
What are your plans so far?

We'll be there during our kids spring break watching them play at ESPN with their high school teams again.
March 21-March 28, 2020
They'll be staying with their teams, hopefully at Caribbean Beach again.
We'll be renting a week at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek again.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm hoping to be in WDW from March 11th-21st with my DH and my DD17. It will be my daughter's last year of high school and she's requested a trip to WDW before she heads off to University. So what kind of parent would I be if I said no, lol?! We're just waiting for our local school board to release their final calendar so I know, officially, when our spring break falls.

We're hoping to stay at either Yacht or Beach club. We love doing tours (just did the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK this past March) so for this trip we would love to do one of the tours at Epcot and either the elephant or rhino experience at AK. My husband's a huge Star Wars fan so I'm hoping we'll be able to see Galaxy's Edge. I'm very curious to see how they handle the sure-to-be-crazy crowds at SWGE!

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm hoping to be in WDW from March 11th-21st with my DH and my DD17. It will be my daughter's last year of high school and she's requested a trip to WDW before she heads off to University. So what kind of parent would I be if I said no, lol?! We're just waiting for our local school board to release their final calendar so I know, officially, when our spring break falls.

We're hoping to stay at either Yacht or Beach club. We love doing tours (just did the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK this past March) so for this trip we would love to do one of the tours at Epcot and either the elephant or rhino experience at AK. My husband's a huge Star Wars fan so I'm hoping we'll be able to see Galaxy's Edge. I'm very curious to see how they handle the sure-to-be-crazy crowds at SWGE!

Excellent! I knew I couldn't be the only one going next year for spring break. Ahh but wouldn't that be nice!
Sounds like you have some great ideas~ lucky daughter!

Hey everyone. We are looking at going March 14th -21st. It's going to be a celebration trip my nephew's 16th birthday & my 40th birthday and the boys want to hit up all new things star wars. It will be me, my cousin E, Her sister L (and also my cousin :rotfl2:) & brother in law M & their 2 kids who will be 16 & 11 at the time of this trip. As of right now we are looking at staying at all star movies. It's one of favorites because it was the first resort we all stayed at on our first trip together. It will also be the first time for L and her family at Flower & Garden so we are excited to show them that we normally take our trips the week after Thanksgiving but the kids have 2 days off of school in march so they won't have to miss but 3 days of school and it's closer to the big birthdays this way.

Hey everyone. We are looking at going March 14th -21st. It's going to be a celebration trip my nephew's 16th birthday & my 40th birthday and the boys want to hit up all new things star wars. It will be me, my cousin E, Her sister L (and also my cousin :rotfl2:) & brother in law M & their 2 kids who will be 16 & 11 at the time of this trip. As of right now we are looking at staying at all star movies. It's one of favorites because it was the first resort we all stayed at on our first trip together. It will also be the first time for L and her family at Flower & Garden so we are excited to show them that we normally take our trips the week after Thanksgiving but the kids have 2 days off of school in march so they won't have to miss but 3 days of school and it's closer to the big birthdays this way.

Sounds like a fun way to celebrate and be together.
All Star Movies looks so great online.
This year I'd love to go on a tour of some of the Disney hotels we have yet to visit.

we are tentatively booked march 22-28th at OKW.

Well if you do go that week we’ll see you at Disney!

Not sure if we’ll be doing any of the parks. It’s so crowded during spring break but we really liked the special morning and evening tickets they really lessened the crowds and we felt MK was especially worth the price but not sure what WDW will offer next year so we’ll have to see.

Well if you do go that week we’ll see you at Disney!

Not sure if we’ll be doing any of the parks. It’s so crowded during spring break but we really liked the special morning and evening tickets they really lessened the crowds and we felt MK was especially worth the price but not sure what WDW will offer next year so we’ll have to see.
we have been going in April for the last 10 years, before that was first week of May. We are toying with the March trip, our AP's are still valid and it isnt our local Spring vacation week off. Youngest is graduating HS so we are not going to lock in on that april week off anymore. We LOVE Spring in Disney and will continue to go between March/April or May going forward. We just got back from 8 days there and we were fine with the crowds, able to see and do all that we wanted and enjoyed time at CCV too.

I just booked 8 nights at Caribbean Beach Resort for our Spring Break March 6-14. Will be our first time ever at CBR after staying (and really enjoying) Port Orleans Riverside this past summer. Excited about the CBR refurbishments being completed and really happy that Skyliner will be up and running when we arrive.

This will be our 2nd visit to WDW after hitting up DL 2 straight years in 2015-2016 when kids were younger. We are a family of four with a 12 year old daughter and 9 year old son. We had an epic WDW visit summer of 2018 (couple of quick ride highlights were riding FOP twice with FPs and riding SDD with a FP during its first 2 weeks of being open) and I am of course hoping we can top it next year.

To say I’m obsessed with advance planning Disney vacations is an understatement! Cannot wait to surprise the kids with this trip. Thanks for starting this thread.

Sounds like it’s going to be awesome!

What a great surprise!

I just booked 8 nights at Caribbean Beach Resort for our Spring Break March 6-14. Will be our first time ever at CBR after staying (and really enjoying) Port Orleans Riverside this past summer. Excited about the CBR refurbishments being completed and really happy that Skyliner will be up and running when we arrive.

This will be our 2nd visit to WDW after hitting up DL 2 straight years in 2015-2016 when kids were younger. We are a family of four with a 12 year old daughter and 9 year old son. We had an epic WDW visit summer of 2018 (couple of quick ride highlights were riding FOP twice with FPs and riding SDD with a FP during its first 2 weeks of being open) and I am of course hoping we can top it next year.

To say I’m obsessed with advance planning Disney vacations is an understatement! Cannot wait to surprise the kids with this trip. Thanks for starting this thread.

Tentatively planning for a trip down for spring break, which for us is the week of March 30th. I am hopeful that our crowds won't be awful. According to the poll here (obviously unscientific and a small sampling) it doesn't appear to be a super popular week.

Right now planning on February 28-March 6ish. Waiting to find out if DH gets a promotion at work because that will change when he can take off. Haven't booked anything yet but looking at an All Stars resort. We generally do open to close so only need somewhere to sleep. Plus my kids are loud. Excited to start working on a "would you rather/rank your rides" sheet for the kids since they know I want to go but don't know that we are actually going to go. Also hoping to fly for the first time with most of the kids so that alone will be exciting.

We are planning on going end of Mach (28th) - April 4th. I check every day to see if I can book our package. Our first time going during Spring break, we have only been in June. So hope the crowds aren’t super crowded, and hope the weather is better than June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts