March 2025...which resort prior to our cruise? Poll...

Which resort would you choose?

• Beach Club Villas

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bay Lake Tower

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Something else?? Please specify...

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hello.

We are going on the TREASURE on March 1, 2025. We are going down a few days early and can't decide where to stay.

Our Home resorts are Beach Club Villas and Bay Lake Tower.

Do we choose BCV with Stormalong Bay closed, or do we stay at BLT which will likely be undergoing a refurb then?

What would you all do?

BCV because of Epcot Flower and Garden Festival! Well, maybe too early for festival, but still BCV.

Last edited:
Since the pools you can use at BLT aren’t going to be much better than the quiet pools you will have at BCV, I think a resort where you are guaranteed a fairly recently refurbished room at resort without ongoing building works is much preferable. So I chose BCV.

Hello.

We are going on the TREASURE on March 1, 2025. We are going down a few days early and can't decide where to stay.

Our Home resorts are Beach Club Villas and Bay Lake Tower.

Do we choose BCV with Stormalong Bay closed, or do we stay at BLT which will likely be undergoing a refurb then?

What would you all do?
What if you book one with your home resort 11 months, then see what is available at 7 months?

Thanks for the input everyone!

What if you book one with your home resort 11 months, then see what is available at 7 months?

Honestly, this sounds like the best plan! I might try for BCV and then decide as it gets closer to 7-months!

Thanks for the input everyone!

Honestly, this sounds like the best plan! I might try for BCV and then decide as it gets closer to 7-months!
That’s what we would do. Take advantage of home resort priority to make certain you get a booking and then see what alternatives might be available at 7 months consistent with points available. I’m sitting on a 12-night BW view at BWV next January, but we might do a split stay if we can get into AKL Jambo Savanna view for 3 or 4 nights when we hit 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter