• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 29 cruisers.........

Yay! We are so excited! I have been going through our closets and packing up the Summer stuff and I've been seperating the stuff we'll need for the cruise so it will be easy to find.

Katie has been busy practicing to roll over, and she has shown interest in sitting up so we are hoping that she'll be more than a little lump that we have to carry around by then! *laugh*

Kathy

I'm ready to GO!!!

Going shopping for the "perfect" formal gown this weekend! Gotta get a tuxedo dress shirt for DH. I bought us all snorkling gear - so the boys will get that as one of their xmas gifts.

Switched my ressies to DU to take advantage of the discount and they (Cathy!) have been really helpful!

We have two trips coming up before the cruise. Las Vegas this month and Miami next month. Then we will start organizing cruise needs. I NEED A CRUISE!:Pinkbounc

We're psyched!! Still haven't told the kids (dd12,ds9,dd5,ds3).
They know something is up.... we'll probably wrap the video and put it under the tree...
What excursions are you all thinking about?
Betsy:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

At this point we're looking at:
Key West - Western Union
Grand Cayman - The tour that does Stingray City, Hell, & the Turtle Farm.
Cozumel - Tulum ruins.

My DS's are 12 & 6 and are really excited to go!

Originally posted by nurseb

What excursions are you all thinking about?

Oh gosh! We haven't even looked yet. Since we will be traveling with babies, we won't be taking any group excurisons probably. I think the Guys are going to go Snorkling on one of the islands while me and my friend watch the wee ones, then we will do it on another island. I'll just have to figure out which Snorkeling trip is the best so that I can make sure Jeni and I get that one. :) Hehehe!

"nurseb" I did this as a surprise to our DD's, only I wrapped a box and filled it with "clue" envelopes.
#1 Mark your calander
#2 Get your school work caught up
#3 Pack your bathing suits and flip flops
#4 "Now go turn on the VCR and see what your special gift will be"
I had the tape set at the part where the ship comes down from the top of the screen and the DCL theme song starts to play,

My dd5 didn't "get it", but my dd10 did and when they looked at me, I was the one crying like a big sap!

Just an idea to make it interesting, IF you can keep it in that long! natt

That's a great idea....I could give each of the kids one clue, wrapped as a present. It might be fun to see how long it takes them to figure it out...
Thanks for the suggestion! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter