March 29th, 2019 3 night Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream

Hello all! This is a meet group for the Disney Dream for a 3 night night adventure from March 29, 2019 to April 1st, 2019.

I look forward to meeting you all and having a wonderful trip together.

A bit about me... I’m a single Mom of a 17 (by the cruise) yr old young man. I work as a gemologist/office manager for a private jewelry company in VA. I love all things Disney. My son, a family friend, and I will be traveling together for this cruise. Colin and I will be taking out 6th cruise and are gold members. I will be happy to help with questions and info and if I don’t know I have a few great resourses to find the answers for us.

Welcome and let get sailing!

Hi Carie ! We are so excited to say that this will be me and my wife’s first Disney Cruise and first wedding anniversary as well . We are excited to learn about all the ins and outs .
A little bit about us - my wife is a Nurse at FL hospital in Orlando. She is in school for her nurse practitioners degree and this cruise lands over her spring break .

I am a Revenue Manager for a vacation time share chain and manage all of the aspects of their rental program.

We definitely love Disney inside and out ! We are platinum annual pass holders and go to the parks ALOT!

Hey there! Joining in for this thread. This cruise will be the 2nd half of our first B2B! Our party is myself, DH, DS(17) DD(15) and DD(13). This cruise marks our 6th Disney cruise,(the 5th being our first leg of the B2B). We are so excited to see the Dream as we have sailed the other 3 ships in Disney's fleet. Excited to meet you all!

Hello there! We are excited about this cruise - it will be our third Disney cruise. We don't want to miss out on a fish extender group so please let me know if someone set one up!

Hi all...I know I'm so late to the party...but my family just booked for this cruise...we are Dad, Mom, and two kids -- our daughter is 7 and our son is 5...is there any Fish Extender group that has formed and would let us sneak in? Thanks Megan

Hello...we haven’t had much activity here. Most of us are on th FB group as well. I’m running that too. We have an FE there...however it has closed. We are adding a lot of new people though and I did add a post this morning that if there was interest we’d open another group of cabins. If you aren’t on the FB group that’s ok... if I get the interest I’ll let you know and add you to that one.

Hello...we haven’t had much activity here. Most of us are on th FB group as well. I’m running that too. We have an FE there...however it has closed. We are adding a lot of new people though and I did add a post this morning that if there was interest we’d open another group of cabins. If you aren’t on the FB group that’s ok... if I get the interest I’ll let you know and add you to that one.

How can I get added to the FB group?

We’re also quite late to the party but if FE is still remotely possible we’d love to do it.

Carie, I’m Brian Wildstein on Facebook.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!