March Break Crowds Plus Low Airfare

WDWBOB1

Mouseketeer
The last time our family did WDW at March break some 4 years ago, I swore we'd always avoid that week in the future. But here I am in bad need of a Disney fix so I booked the Canadian special through CAA. Can anyone tell me how crowded March break was last year...I heard rumours that the crowds were way down and I'm wondering if Disney figures on another low Canadian turnout since they're offering the Canadian promotion. I also wanted to let everyone know I found a low airfare for March. If you don't mind driving to Toledo Ohio, Transmeridian Air is offering charter flights into Sanford for the low $200's US.

Great airfare for March Break time...worst day at WDW is still better than bein' home!!:sunny:

Have fun!!

Check ot Let's Go (but it's from Toronto)

Quote from there page:

Fly from Toronto to the Jetsgo destination of your choice from only $59 one way. That’s $59 for any of our destinations. Vancouver? $59. Halifax? $59. Florida, too? $59. And Las Vegas for $59? You bet. If we fly there, you can Jetsgo from Toronto for as little as 59 bucks.

Jetsgo’s "one fare fits all" promotion ends November 22, 2003, for travel between November 25, 2003 and April 25, 2004.

Jetsgo from $59? Wow, Jetsgo truly is Canada’s discount airline.

Details
Jetsgo’s "One fare fits all" promotion is on from Tuesday November 18, 2003 at 12:00 a.m. MST until Saturday November 22, 2003 at 11:59 p.m. MST. One way web fare. For bookings on selected regular scheduled flights. Travel is between November 25, 2003 and April 25, 2004. This offer is valid only on jetsgo.net and is subject to inventory allocation. For new bookings only. Add NavCanada, fuel surcharge, security fee, A.I.F. (Airport Improvement Fee) where applicable, as well as applicable taxes. Bookings may be changed for a fee plus applicable fare difference and are non-refundable.

http://www.jetsgo.net/en/041onefare.shtm

We are also going March break week. We will be driving as we are visiting family along the way. Our last trip was the end of June and quite crowded. Using fast passes we were still able to see and do everyhting we wanted without too much standing in lines. I am planning for those kind of crowds but hope that it won't be quite that busy. Since you will be on site make sure to take advantage of the EE mornings. We are really looking forward to being there in March as we ususally go in the summer time and have to deal with the hot weather and the afternoon rains.

Sounds like there's a lot of us going down March Break! But I don't think that the U.S. has their school break then, so maybe it won't be too bad?
Anybody going Jetsgo out of Toronto?
I wonder what they serve on the way down. I imagine I'll have to pack quite a bit of food for the kids.
Anybody staying at Pop Century? I am really looking forward to this trip!

::yes::
Night owl

We'll be staying at Pop Century also. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the All-Stars. BTW, the airfare I booked on Transmeridian has dropped to about $160 US roundtrip according to their website. I've faxed them to see if I can get reimbursed for the difference (I paid about $205 US).

You can get great airfare through Jetblue booked March break 2004 from Syracuse/Orlando for $300 Canadian return. Our daughter just booked Transmeridian from Syracuse to ORlando return March break 2004 for $282.00 Canadian return. Keep searching there are really great deals. Also saved $60.00 US by booking a car off airport location.

Just priced out Jetsgo for Depart toronto to Orlando March 12 return March 20 . Price 689.00 Canadian for one person , we got $282.00 Canadian for one person via Syracuse. For us same drive 4.5 hours to Toronto and 4.5 hours to Syracuse. $400.00 canadian savings per person. The savings for the 5 of us has paid for the rest of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter