March Break.

mkmommy

DIS Veteran
Who is excited?

We are heading to Miami on Thursday for a DCL cruise on the Magic. My oldest daughter is in grade 12 so it will most likely be her last one, hoping for lots of great memories. Weather looks great.

Booked 2020 March Break already. Found a great deal on NCL for a cruise out of San Juan. They have specials these days with free air, was reading the terms and for $50 USD you can pay a deviation fee and leave up to 2 days pre or post cruise. Doing that so we will leave on the Friday and spend 2 days in San Juan and then fly back the day the cruise ends. I am sure they will not be direct flights but I can never afford direct flights at March break. I am thrilled that I will not have to stress out about how much March Break flights have become.

Our Spring break started yesterday. Nice to be off a tight schedule even if we don’t have any trip planned this year.

In the airport right now, heading to SeaWorld then our B2B on Dream in Concierge, completing both our Grand Slam and becoming Platinum between both cruises. Everyone is smiling!

March break 2020 is already scheduled: a B2B on Magic, with a MDAS and two different routes, a Bahamian and a Western.

This is the first March Break in 10 years we aren't going away...but we'll be doing lots of planning for our month long, 8 country European adventure this summer!

We are in the same boat, first March break staying at home because DH is away working! However we are splurging with our DVC points this August, staying in a 3-bedroom villa at AKL Jambo. And we are going to spend New Year's at Aulani :)

Who is excited?
Booked 2020 March Break already. Found a great deal on NCL for a cruise out of San Juan. They have specials these days with free air, was reading the terms and for $50 USD you can pay a deviation fee and leave up to 2 days pre or post cruise. Doing that so we will leave on the Friday and spend 2 days in San Juan and then fly back the day the cruise ends. I am sure they will not be direct flights but I can never afford direct flights at March break. I am thrilled that I will not have to stress out about how much March Break flights have become.

Be aware of the NCL flights. I've read not-so-good reviews of experiences with that perk. Thank goodness you choose the deviation fee and are leaving 2 days prior. I've ready some reviews on cruise critic of people actually missing their sail away due to flight cancellations/delays as NCL flew them in the same day at the cruise! Cruise lesson #1 no-no.

We aren't going anywhere this break and haven't this winter at all. It is not something I want to repeat so we have March 2020 booked on Carnival Magic, 8 night southern out of FLL which I will book flights for as soon as possible. We will spend this break visiting my parents and trying to stay busy and off the darn xbox.

We do have Disney in August to look forward to, if at some point I finally really decide on where to stay. I currently have two reservations booked and need to cancel one. I have to finalize that decision over March break so we dont lose out on discounts.

My sister's family is going to Orlando for March Break. Staying at Cabana Bay and doing 4 days at UOR/VB, and 1 day at Disney. 5 x $122 US for one day at the Magic Kingdom! Ugh. I can't imagine spending that much just to get into the park. They still have to eat and likely buy a few things! $$$$

My sister's family is going to Orlando for March Break. Staying at Cabana Bay and doing 4 days at UOR/VB, and 1 day at Disney. 5 x $122 US for one day at the Magic Kingdom! Ugh. I can't imagine spending that much just to get into the park. They still have to eat and likely buy a few things! $$$$

I've done it lol. Last year in April we cruised and then spent two nights at POP. We did 1 day at MK. Not a cheap add on to the cruise lol, but we had a lot of fun! If we are cruising from Port Canaveral, we're right there... I have to add on something! We did it once with two day tickets as well, and actually the first time was one day at Animal Kingdom. I've given Disney a lot of money :) But we are only two people so not quite so bad? Maybe? :)

Soooo looking forward to March break. Hoping for lots of sun and some hot temps would be nice too. Anxiously checking the Orlando forecast every day, lol. I'm so done with this winter!

We fly out weds morning & back the 16th. So cant wait for some warmer weather so I can unthaw.....enjoys your mb everyone. We have one daughter in University this year that cant come & last year for our youngest because next year grade 12 she is going to Europe for March break with her school.
Who knows what next year will bring for us.

Looking forward to our first ever vacation over March Break, not looking forward to the drive as we always fly except for this trip and this past Christmas/new years because its too expensive to fly.

My daughter's off on a trip to California through her school for March Break.

I need to come up with some activities to do with my son while she's gone. Give him some one-on-one attention. He's 14 and would be quite happy playing computer games all day (wry grin)

He still likes Laser Quest. Maybe there will be a movie out he'd like to see. (I may as well use some of my free movies with Scene before my # of free movies drop with the new change in April). Ohh, and I promised to help him apply online at McDonald's as he's turning 15 in April. If there's still snow, I'll take him to Brimmacombe for snowboarding.

My daughter's off on a trip to California through her school for March Break.

I need to come up with some activities to do with my son while she's gone. Give him some one-on-one attention. He's 14 and would be quite happy playing computer games all day (wry grin)

He still likes Laser Quest. Maybe there will be a movie out he'd like to see. (I may as well use some of my free movies with Scene before my # of free movies drop with the new change in April). Ohh, and I promised to help him apply online at McDonald's as he's turning 15 in April. If there's still snow, I'll take him to Brimmacombe for snowboarding.

We are going to see Captain Marvel :) My son got invited to a birthday party and that's what they are doing so I told the mom I may just have to tag along because I really want to see it too! It starts this Thursday.

We are leaving Wed March 13 returning Wed March 20. Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Miami. Started getting out the summer clothes today (to see what fits!) and started to make a list. Looking forward to the warm weather.

We leave for Mexico in 15 days and I can't wait! :sunny::cool1::beach:

We're looking at booking a cruise next March break but we are now torn between RCCL and NCL.

We are going skiing! I am super excited. I've wanted to ski on a "real" mountain since I was a kid, but Tremblant is the closest I've come until now. We have a week at Whistler and then a couple of days in Vancouver. Happy to see a part of Canada I've never visited. I've been to the BC interior, but never the coast. Also happy to be paying for my vacation in CAD for a change.

I admit to a tiny bit of hot-weather envy after the winter we've had, but I just booked the westbound Panama Canal on Wonder for March Break 2020, so that's something to look forward to. As long as I don't decide to cancel. It is a lot of $$, but I think we'll talk ourselves into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter