Marineland?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
Anyone been to Marineland recently? I haven't been since 2000, how is it now? I know it doesn't compare to Seaworld, but how does it compare to Marine Life Park at Six Flags World of Adventure (Ohio)?

I like Marineland in Niagara Falls. It's expensive and the food is horrid and extremely expensive, but I still really like it. It doesn't compare with Sea World really. A few years ago it built a great area called FRIENDSHIP COVE. There are killer whale and beluga whales. Cool story about the beluga whales. Apparently the Russian govt' was selling these whales for cash. Marineland was interested. The Russian govt' basically said they were military whales but wouldn't say what they were used for. Russian govt' said "Bring cash to the airport and here are your whales." Marineland didn't know what to think of this. Fortunately, these beluga whales are very tame and friendly. You can touch them! The rides are fun and walk-on when the whale show is going on. We arrive before 10am, see the dolphin show at 10am, it's about 30 minutes. Then go over and see the whale show at 11am. Then visit Friendship Cove and the deer petting area. Feed the bears and do the rides during the next whale show. We always bring a lunch and listen to the UM-PA-PA band and play in the park. It's a great day! I recommend it! S

I have not been for a few years but I loved it! the rides are pretty good and so are the shows. The bears are a bunch of hams! You can get stuff to feed them, and the take turns doing funny trijcks so you will throw the food to them:)

Have a great time if you go!

Sandra Hi! Those Belunga whales had new additions this week and last. One had a new baby last week 145 pounds and this week another one had a baby at 100 pounds. These babies are gray in color compared to their mothers white skin. They are in a special holding area and being observed for 24 hours a day. Mothers and babies are doing fine. I never knew the story on Russia - thanks interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter