Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi! We will be leaving for Disney Dec 11th! Id love to get some designs for shirts :)
ChristmasMike-Wazowski1.jpg with names Ashley, Morgan, & Makenna
Snowflake-Blue3 with names Dad, Mom, Morgan, Michael, & Makenna
LightHead1.jpg can this be personalized? if so names Mom, Dad, Morgan, Michael and Makenna in one ear and 2016 in the other ear

Thank you !!
Ashley

Hello! I would love if you could personalize this graphic of yours for me. ChristmasNamesHead1.jpg

We arrive Dec.10 2016

Names - Boys - Jason, Lucas
Girls - Rebecca, Sophie, Zoe

Thank you so much!

I am unable to fill requests while I investigate a person who stole my DISigns and is selling them on Ebay.

No comments necessary...

The individual who stole my DISigns from the forum has been banded but she has made it more difficult for others. My temporary monthly files used to be password free. No more.

September and October are only PB folders cirrently open. I believe you should know where to find my new password for these...

Marion,

Can you please make me one more of the newer Christmas1.jpg with Papernik as the last name?

Thank you so much!

Hi Marion,

Is it possible for you to also do a design for me with the Christmas1.jpg to say : Merry Disney Christmas 2016

Thank you so much!

Hi Marion. Heading to Disneyland Dec 26 - Jan 1 with my 2 boys Brady and Drew. I would love to make tshirts with your amazing holiday Mickey heads if you have the time. I've read through your rules on meet the DISer page but I'm not sure how to view the holiday options to choose a jpeg and give you the proper name. I'm sorry, I'm sure I'm missing an easy step somewhere....

Hi Marion. I'm sorry for all the pirating going on. I'd like to look at the designs u have on photobucket but I don't have or know where to look for a password. Can you inbox it to me?

Your designs are wonderful! So sorry you are having so many stealing them from you. I was hoping you could personalize a couple for my family trip.

ChristmasNamesHead1.jpg
Boys names: JR, Caleb & Gage
Girl name: Roxanne

Newer Christmas1.jpg
Family Last Name: Zamora

We go December 18, 2016

Thanks so much!!

Ma-to2, not sure why you separated male and female as it has no bearing on the style.... also second one isn't a valid jpg. Newer?

Roxanne, JR, Caleb & Gage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!