Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

May I please have

License-CastleBalloonLogo3.jpg

with Cuoghi Family, date August 2017?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Marion,
The password you gave me has not been working. I am using the link above to access, but still have no luck.
Thank you and sorry!
Ashley

Hello,

I really like the one you made with Moana in the boat on the water. Can we get the same picture with...

May 2017
Make Way, Make Way...Clara and Ava

Hopefully all the text will fit :)

Thank you so much!!!!
Lindab

License-Moana1.jpg (added by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Marion-

Can I please request the following License plate:

License-TS-Alien1.jpg
Parrish Family
June 2017

Also I was looking for the Moana ones, but could not find them to request? What am I doing wrong? And for future notice am I able to request a Disneyland one and have it changed to DisneyWorld?

Thank you again for everything,

Jill - Our Trip starts June 5th :)

Last edited:
I will be back to DISigning this weekend. Work has been INSANE and I have just wanted to relax after.... and not look at another computer screen.

Hi Marion,
I am looking for a Maui and Moana plate or just Maui would be perfect too!. I know you must have them since I see above request, but I can't find them at all. I went through all 23 pages a million times and still can't find. Looking for it to say

Parrish Family
June 2017
We leave on June 5th for Disney World.
Sorry I hate to write and ask, but I swear PB and me do not get along. Hope you can help.

Hi

New to all this so hope i am doing it correctly

Please could i put a request in for:

License-RoyalCarriage1 with the names Amelia and Noah

Many thanks

Sorry forgot to mention the we are travelling End of July

Elizabeth Johnson, No

Clearly states in my rules in post #1

"You must get my password from my profile on the Meet the DISigners sticky"

Last edited:
oh ok, so sorry if I did not follow the rules correctly. I read them for awhile and reviewed the sticky. Is there something I was missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!