Marvel Day at Sea Feb 22-27 report

Steven G

DIS Veteran
I went with my son and just returned from this trip.

Overall, we had an awesome time during the entire trip, from the food, to the characters, to the castmembers (the dining room servers were awesome!!)

As well, the Marvel day at Sea evening show with all the Marvel heroes was possibly the most incredible show I have seen, anywhere.

The only negatives I found were (And even then, just slight negatives):

1) The Key West Glass Bottom boat excursion we took was lame. Part of this was because the weather wasn't conducive to visiting the barrier reef, so we went to coral garden instead. They told us beforehand, and allowed us to leave if we wanted to skip it (and get money back), but I decided to stay. The gardens were nice, but there weren't a lot of fish to see, so it got boring quick. Knowing what I know now, I probably would skip.

2) This one didn't really affect us thankfully, but on the Castaway Cay day, it was windy, so they pre-emptively cancelled almost all Port Adventures for the day except for 4 or 5. We didn't have any excursions on that day so it wasn't a loss. Note that to me at least, it didn't seem that windy, although it did rain a little in the early afternoon.

3) We didn't get to meet Captain America due to the extremely long line. We also didn't greet Captain Marvel, but we did grab a quick picture of her and my son after the Marvel evening show.

Everything else? Heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter