Marvel Morning for Annual Passholders

chris mcfly

Mouseketeer
I havent heard anybody mention this on here, but I just wanted to let you guys know that on May 11th, Marvel Superhero Island will open at 8AM for Annual Passholders and their guests. Spider-Man, Hulk, and Dr. Doom will all be reserved for AP holders for the 8AM-9AM hour.

Get out there and enjoy the most popular rides reserved just for you!

I did get a postcard for this. My DH will be taking my son. For God's sake can they make it any earlier???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Barry Hom
You weren't old enough to remember when the park opened at 7 am for Universal Express. :)

You're too kind Barry!
Do people really get up that early on vacation?

Is it just me or what, I haven't received that postcard yet! And here we are just 5 days from when the event takes place. This happened with mardi gras the ET event and quite a few others. And it's not like I live across the country, try 30 min. Anyways has anyone else experienced this?

The 7 am Universal Express opening was great! You could pretty much walk on all the rides. It was hard waking up at 7, but I'd rather wake up at 7 than wait 60 minutes for a ride!

I still remember the good old days when there was only standing in line. No onsite hotel perks (or even onsite hotels) or Universal Express. We had to walk up and down up the hill both ways in the blazing snow to get to Universal back then too. :)

Originally posted by CPM

Do people really get up that early on vacation?

Pooor Cheryl! They just don't have perks for the late birds!
Uh, Michael and I get up at 5am everyday, even on weekends! You would just LOVE us as roommates!:bounce:

Originally posted by Robinrs

Pooor Cheryl! They just don't have perks for the late birds!
Uh, Michael and I get up at 5am everyday, even on weekends! You would just LOVE us as roommates!:bounce:
[/B]

Don't you think they should???
That would never work out being roomies with you! LOL I'd be going to sleep just as you are getting up!
Although, they changed the school times here and starting Aug.12th Kevin Jr. will have to get up at 5:30am!!! Should be interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter