Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was watching Andor I learned that Disney+ has a new Marvel cartoon named Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and I would like to know more about it? Is Moon Girl supposed to be like Kim Possible? and is it also on Disney Channel as well? It's so shocking that Marvel is now attracting the younger audience starting with Spidey And His Amazing Friends with Disney Jr. and now this series will hit the mark well

So, this series is based on a MArvel Comic that itelf is a follow-on to an older comic that was just called Devil Dinosaur. He was originally paired with a character just called Moon Boy who was a prehistoric man and the stories took place on a prehistoric version of Earth, The newer series had a genius kid somehow transport Devil Dino to modern times, but he vibe is VERY different. The original was more like this:

220px-Devildino.jpg

I also learned that Raphael Saadiq co-wrote many of the songs on Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur as well. Is he that R&B singer who used to be part of the group Tony Toni Tone in the 90's and has a solo career now? It's a surprise that Raphael Saadiq is doing soundtracks for Disney cartoon shows now. My mom actually told me about Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur and I saw some clips of it and it looks like a promising cartoon that will attract younger and older Marvel fans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter