Mashed Cauliflower @ Tony's Town Square

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for the recipe for the mashed caulifower served at Tony's Town Square. Where can I get this recipe? Thanks.

I have been eating mashed cauliflower in place of mashed potatoes while on my diet and would love to hear of another version than what I make. I add dry ranch dressing and Molly McButter to mine. Very few calories and lots of flavor.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I have been eating mashed cauliflower in place of mashed potatoes while on my diet and would love to hear of another version than what I make. I add dry ranch dressing and Molly McButter to mine. Very few calories and lots of flavor.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I've never seen the recipe for this. However, people have had success requesting recipes via email. That link will take you to the WDW official site's contact page.

If you are able to obtain the recipe, please consider sharing it over on the Cooking, Crafting & Scrapbooking board. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter