• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mastectomy bathing suits at Blizzard Beach

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Hello! I've never posted here, but hope this is the right place for my question.

We are going to BB for the first time. I will be wearing a suit with an insert. Now, are any of the slides going to "rearrange" me!?!?!?! LOL! I will be horrified if I stand up and I'm all askew! I won't be doing the big slides, but the family raft ride and some smaller tube rides.

Thanks for any info.

I don't see that you will have any problems. I took my disabled daughter for the first time recently and we loved it. The worst thing that happened was I got water in my ear. Now, mind you, we didn't do the extreme rides. I suppose it's how adventurous you feel. We did the 4 adult-family rides that were the easiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter