Masters of Magic - has anyone been?

Claire44

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of buying tickets for the Masters of Magic show on International Drive and wondered if any of you had been and if so what was it like.

Yes, I went in May. Apart from the fact the audience area is a little spartan (it is a converted mini cinema), with just long lines of tables and chairs, I thought this was a surprisingly good show. Top-notch magic act, great staging and some excellent special effects. Very personable magician (Typhoon Lou) and he provides a good mix of big-scale tricks and up-close magic involving the audience. Look for money-off coupons here and it is well worthwhile, IMHO.

Thanks Simon I think we will definately give it a try as DS (11) is magic mad - we've got more magic sets in our house than Paul Daniels!

In that case, he'll love how Typhoon Lou makes a Harley-Davidson disappear - in mid-air! - and how he can pass his whole body through a whirling industrial fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter