MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

If you have time would you please make me a Mickey head or Castle word cloud with the names Gaamaw, Pop, Todd, Jenn, Avery, Cameron, Kerri, Kaelin, Tylor and Mick?
Are able to do a welcome letter of some sort from Mickey and Minnie (or with the whole gang) that perhaps says : Schaeffer family, Welcome back! We've missed you so much and hope you have a magical vacation! and one identical but addressed to Kornoski Family.

@mrocco90 , I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr.

I think you may have edited your post after I saw your original. If you want me to do the Mickey heads over with your names I can do that tomorrow. I guess I should have checked your post before I worked on them today. (I took a screenshot of your post on Sunday and worked off that.) I also wasn't clear on how you wanted your son's so I made those options.

IMG_8945.JPG

@mrocco90 , I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr.

I think you may have edited your post after I saw your original. If you want me to do the Mickey heads over with your names I can do that tomorrow. I guess I should have checked your post before I worked on them today. (I took a screenshot of your post on Sunday and worked off that.) I also wasn't clear on how you wanted your son's so I made those options.

View attachment 324139

Thank you so much! Everything is perfect! I really appreciate it!

Hello!! I was searching through your items and everything looks great!

I would like to see if I could request flight tickets to Walt Disney World.

1) Olivia
2) Makayla

Date June 9th
St. Louis - Orlando

Have you done anything for Girl Scouts @ Disney? We have a trip with a group of Girl Scouts. The flights are a surprise. I was thinking Mickey Heads might be fun!

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

Hello! We are going to Disney June 16 and I would love a few Invitations and Welcome letters if possible. I usually re-use them, so I would prefer no dates or times on them.

Here are the Dining Invites I am looking for- all for Savannah & Tabitha (both girls)
Beaches & Cream for the Kitchen Sink
Cape May Cafe' breakfast
Garden Grill breakfast
Via Napoli
Be Our Guest lunch
Be Our guest dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner
50's Prime Time Cafe lunch
Yak & Yeti
1900 Park Fare breakfast
Spirit of Aloha dinner
Ohana Dinner

Also, do you do welcome letters for resorts? If so, I would love to have one for The Mayfield Family for Beach Club Villas and All-Star Music if you have them (We are staying at both resorts)

Next, do you have park letters at all, like Dear Savannah & Tabitha, today you will be visiting Magic Kingdom, etc.? If so, I would love a Princess themed MK one that includes Merida and says I hope you enjoy your special gifts, a Hollywood Studios one with Villains and Sofia the First & Doc on it with the same I hope you enjoy your special gifts, and an Epcot one with different characters including Marie and Dory that has the same on it.

Lastly, I would love a letter that says something similar to this:
Dear Savannah & Tabitha,

Today you are going to breakfast at 1900 Park Fare followed by a Pool Party at Disney's All Star Musci and your performance at Disney Springs. We will end the night at a Luau with the group at The Polynesian.
Good luck on your performance with Purple Box Theater at Disney Springs today! I can send an attachment of what our Puple Box shirts look like but I can't find anything official that has the font/logo on it! Thanks so much for you help with whatever you cand do!

Hi, I am looking for Xmas stroller Tags (1) with Cabarle Family and (1) with Seltzer Family.
Also name tags that I can make magnets out of for my grandkids with the following names:

Avery
Aaron
Jonathan
Brady
Nate

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I'm done with your requests and will PM you the link to your album in my Flickr account, please download the full resolution copies from there, if you like.

IMG_9068.JPG

If you have time would you please make me a Mickey head or Castle word cloud with the names Gaamaw, Pop, Todd, Jenn, Avery, Cameron, Kerri, Kaelin, Tylor and Mick?
Are able to do a welcome letter of some sort from Mickey and Minnie (or with the whole gang) that perhaps says : Schaeffer family, Welcome back! We've missed you so much and hope you have a magical vacation! and one identical but addressed to Kornoski Family.

Your requests are done, but you need to post at least one more time to get to 10 posts and then make sure that you have enabled private messaging before I can send you a PM with the link to your album on my Flickr account. You will be able to download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9087.JPG

I love the Mickey Head word clouds you did for Punkinbug above. Can you please make them for me as well with the following names:

Nana
Pop-Pop
Kristin
Phil
Jonathan
Brady
Nate
Jody
Susan
Avery
Aaron

Is it possible to do it in RED?

Thank you so much!

Hi Dawn,

I love your designs - very different to many others than I have seen.

Could you please do me some Mickey heads for our upcoming WBTA Cruise on the Disney Magic in September:

Jack (Favourite character Goofy)
Stuart (Favourite character Jack Skellington)
Sonya(Favourite character Sally (from NBC))
John (Favourite character Donald)
Pauline (Favourite character Daisy)

If time, could you also do me a Mickey word cloud with:
Stuart
Sonya
Jack
John
Pauline
McKenzie

Thanks so much.

Stuart

Hello!! I was searching through your items and everything looks great!

I would like to see if I could request flight tickets to Walt Disney World.

1) Olivia
2) Makayla

Date June 9th
St. Louis - Orlando

Have you done anything for Girl Scouts @ Disney? We have a trip with a group of Girl Scouts. The flights are a surprise. I was thinking Mickey Heads might be fun!

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

Hi, I did your tickets and made a couple of Mickey heads with the Girl Scouts logo in the center and added the girls' names. I will send you a private message with the link to my Flickr so that you can download the full resolution copies from there, if you like them.

IMG_9275.JPG

You've made several invites for me, I love them and so do my boys so thank you so much!
Would you be able to do 1 more for me? It is for the 1900 Park Fare breakfast on June 16th at 8:20 for Devin and Brayden

@pinkgirlmommy , I think I have managed to get everything that you have asked for done. Whew! I will send you a link to my flickr and you can download the Full resolution copies from there if you like them.

IMG_9338.JPG

Last edited:
@Punkinbug , not sure if you may have missed it, since you didn't answer me, but your requests were done last week. They are posted to my Flickr, but I cannot send you a private message yet because you do not have 10 posts yet.

@StuartMcK , I have completed all of the Mickey heads that you requested. With the word cloud ones, they are sort of part skill, and mostly random chance when it comes to the name placement. I try to generate several so that everyone's names are prominently featured at least once. You can pick one you like over all to use, or chose to use individual designs for each person, picking the one for them where their name is more prominent.

With the other design you requested on the separate thread, I'm going ponder a while and see what ideas I might come up with. I'm a little burnt out from working on a bunch of requests and I want to come at it fresh, so I am going to take a break for a couple of days while I think of some ideas. :) I haven't really made any cruise designs because one of the other ladies had such lovely ones, but now she is on a break, and is no longer offering them. So, I'm just starting to make cruise items.

I will send you a private message with the link to my Flickr and if you like the designs you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9294.JPG phonto.png

@StuartMcK , I have completed all of the Mickey heads that you requested. With the word cloud ones, they are sort of part skill, and mostly random chance when it comes to the name placement. I try to generate several so that everyone's names are prominently featured at least once. You can pick one you like over all to use, or chose to use individual designs for each person, picking the one for them where their name is more prominent.

With the other design you requested on the separate thread, I'm going ponder a while and see what ideas I might come up with. I'm a little burnt out from working on a bunch of requests and I want to come at it fresh, so I am going to take a break for a couple of days while I think of some ideas. :) I haven't really made any cruise designs because one of the other ladies had such lovely ones, but now she is on a break, and is no longer offering them. So, I'm just starting to make cruise items.

I will send you a private message with the link to my Flickr and if you like the designs you can download the full resolution copies from there.

View attachment 325694 View attachment 325695

Hi,

Firstly, thanks so much - they're great. However, could the Goofy one read Jack as per my request & not John please? Easy mistake to make with so many to do at ones.

Thanks again.

Stuart

Hi,

Firstly, thanks so much - they're great. However, could the Goofy one read Jack as per my request & not John please? Easy mistake to make with so many to do at ones.

Thanks again.
Stuart

Dang it, I'm so sorry. I'll fix it right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!