MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

You've made several invites for me, I love them and so do my boys so thank you so much!
Would you be able to do 1 more for me? It is for the 1900 Park Fare breakfast on June 16th at 8:20 for Devin and Brayden

I added this to your album, and I am not sure if you saw my post above, where I said that the additional Mickey heads in red that you requested were done and uploaded too.

I added this to your album, and I am not sure if you saw my post above, where I said that the additional Mickey heads in red that you requested were done and uploaded too.
I think maybe you have my request confused with someone else? I didn't have the Mickey heads... :)

I think maybe you have my request confused with someone else? I didn't have the Mickey heads... :)

Yes, I did get you confused. I definitely worked on all these designs way too much this week and I swear I'm getting loopy. That is the second mistake today, and I don't usually make mistakes. Lol. I need a break for a couple days, at least. Sorry. And I think I put the letter in the wrong persons album. Geeze lord... ugh. After dinner I will fix it and pm you the link with your invitation. I think I need some sleep.

Yes, I did get you confused. I definitely worked on all these designs way too much this week and I swear I'm getting loopy. That is the second mistake today, and I don't usually make mistakes. Lol. I need a break for a couple days, at least. Sorry. And I think I put the letter in the wrong persons album. Geeze lord... ugh. After dinner I will fix it and pm you the link with your invitation. I think I need some sleep.
Not a problem at all, totally understandable!! I appreciate what you are doing!

Your requests are done, but you need to post at least one more time to get to 10 posts and then make sure that you have enabled private messaging before I can send you a PM with the link to your album on my Flickr account. You will be able to download the full resolution copies from there.

View attachment 324754
Thank you so much those are fantastic! Let me post one more time!

May I please request a Toy Story Stroller Tag with Claira & Cole's Stroller on it? Going August 2018.

Thanks!

May I please request a Toy Story Stroller Tag with Claira & Cole's Stroller on it? Going August 2018.

Thanks!

I am done with your stroller tag, and I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr account and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9735.JPG

Hi Dawn!! I am back again for some more requests for our upcoming cruise in August! You already made me the cloud logo but I would like to request individual MHs for all the kids. There are 16 total. I will request half now if that is okay and then when you are finished I will request the rest. Can you please put the name in one ear and Disney Fantasy in the other.

Ella - Minnie
Mackenzie - Minnie
Bethany - Minnie
Aiden - Baymax (or Olaf)
Camila - Merida
Frederico - Genie
Lauren - Stitch
Ryleigh - Stitch

Thanks so much!!

Hi, I would like to request a stroller tag please.
Name- Judkins Family
Date- September 2018
WDW

If you can do a Minnie’s Bowtique theme, that would be great. If not, anything with Minnie and Daisy please.
Thank you!

@DEJ07 , I am done with your stroller tag. Will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like it you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

@melglnh2o , I am done with the ones you requested so far. I will PM you the link to your album.

View attachment 328994
They look great! Thanks for doing them so quickly. Below is my second set of requests. I will have one more name but I am waiting to hear about her favorite character.

Matthew - Chewbacca
Kurt - Storm Troopers
Laurenza - Tink
Bella - Belle
Bliss - Elsa
Bailey - Mickey
Natalie - Duffy (or Nemo)

THANK YOU!

Love your work!

We are going July 16-21 to WDW

Could I please get a Frozen (Anna, Elsa, Sven, Olaf, and Christof) with The McKenzie Family. Thank you!

Hi Dawn I really love your dis-signs and was hoping to request one for myself :love:... I would like a license plate design for my rollator (I attach it to the basket in front)
We are going to WDW end of Sept beginning Oct 2018 and attending MNSSHP dressed as Sully and Mike so I hope you can incorporate Monsters Inc along with some halloween elements. I don't know whether to call my device a buggy or royal carriage or something else. If you have time to do this I'd appreciate it very much
Name: Kate
Date: 2018
Park: WDW
TIA...kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!