MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@MataHari22 I LOVE THEM. On the Anna and Olaf one you can just put my name.
I can't wait for June to get here.
I would have you do Brookelynn some but I already have all her clothes for Disney.
:thanks:
The instructions worked great.

Does anyone have a particular brand of iron-on transfers they like best? This is mostly new to me and I want something that will look nice and last.

Does anyone have a particular brand of iron-on transfers they like best? This is mostly new to me and I want something that will look nice and last.

I have actually never done the iron on transfer process. I always see people here mention Amy Mickey Transfers as the best. I think she is also one of the talented DISigners here.

http://www.amymickey.com

Also, post #13 on the how to thread, covers making the iron on t shirts.

How to Ask for DISigns, Tips, FAQ's & Guidelines

Can I get a welcome letter, carseat tags and stroller tags? I LOVE what you have done.
Disneyland January 2018 Sant Family....we have 8 kids so anything boy and girlish?
If you do carseat tags too let me know! Thank you!

Can I get a welcome letter, carseat tags and stroller tags? I LOVE what you have done.
Disneyland January 2018 Sant Family....we have 8 kids so anything boy and girlish?
If you do carseat tags too let me know! Thank you!
Also do you happen to do pressed penny containers?

@Camey , I can do stroller tags. I can do one with the Fab 5 or 6. Or you can give me some favorite characters. If you look at the beginning of my thread, I have some examples of the ones I have already done there, if you see anything you like. What are car seat tags? I never saw anyone here make them, I don't think. Do you have an example? I don't have kids, and have no clue what you mean. I've never done the penny containers, but I can try, I can find a template for them. I can do a welcome letter.

Tomorrow is Xmas, and Tuesday I am having surgery, so Wednesday or Thursday will be the soonest that I can start anything.

ETA: I will also need the kids' names for the welcome letter and the penny containers. Also what character each kid wants on their container.

Last edited:
Are you able to do name meaning prints? That is, with a Disney background and then the person's name and then the meaning?

For example, say my user name is my name:

starry_solo

So lucky to be on the DIS
T
A
R
R
Y

S
O
L
O

And sorry, not creative enough for the rest, but I would come up with something...

@starry_solo , I have never done anything like that, but I could try. If you come up with what you want written, because I'm definitely not that clever. And then give me a few ideas of Disney movies/characters you love for backgrounds that you might like.

@starry_solo , I have never done anything like that, but I could try. If you come up with what you want written, because I'm definitely not that clever. And then give me a few ideas of Disney movies/characters you love for backgrounds that you might like.

Fantastic! I'm not very clever either, lol, so it will take some time.

Hi, I was hoping to request 2 items whenever you have time. First, would you be able to do a stroller license plate that says Zack's Ride, but with a Mickey & the Roadster Racers theme?

Second, may I request your t-shirt design that has the family name on banners on the castle? It would say Diaz Vacation 2018. The larger 2 names would be Pete and Kristi (Minnie bow on the Kristi) and Derek and Zack for the 2 smaller names. Thanks so much, and please let me know if you need anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!