Mattel Star Wars Boba Fett plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I got an awesome surprise when I got a Mattel Star Wars Boba Fett plush and he's one of two plushies I got on Prime Day last week "My other plushie of Falcon hasn't arrived yet but it will soon" So anyway I am impressed with this Boba Fett plushie and just after seeing The Book Of Boba Fett I started searching for a Boba Fett plush for a while then as luck would have it Boba Fett appeared in plush and I grabbed it. Boba Fett is one cool plush and Mattel did a great job on him. I slept with my Boba Fett plush when resting and when you hug him he is very soft and super huggable and I liked that too. There are other Mattel Star Wars plush in this series where Boba Fett comes from but this is the one Boba Fett plush to have if you are a fan of Boba Fett or The Book Of Boba Fett series

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter