MAW / Big Give Album Interest Thread! NEW INFO IN POST #1! please read!

I will check it and will update it for you in the first post Lisa...

Not sure what happened..but I have it fixed for her now...

I updated it with the clickable link that opens the document that Jennifer, MorgansMom2000, has put together from submissions posted on the boards over the past sevearl years.

Alphabetical Listing of Disney Titles

Hope that helps!

thanks for coming to the rescue Nan and getting it fixed for me :goodvibes

mommy2mrb said:
hmm, not sure why not....Rachal any idea's :confused3 I'm computer challenged :upsidedow

Looks like its all good now. Sorry I didnt come back. I posted then left to drop kiddos off, back home to get ready to go out. :)

here is another site for sketches that Reddy linked us too the other day....she has a bunch of sketches with 4x6 photo mats

www.sketchesbysuzy.com

so go check it out!

Are we allowed to use any sketches that include 4x6 photos? I have a book of sketches and several are only 4x6 photos. Or, are we only allowed to choose from one of these sites?

Are we allowed to use any sketches that include 4x6 photos? I have a book of sketches and several are only 4x6 photos. Or, are we only allowed to choose from one of these sites?

I'm okay with any sketches Erin, just as long as they are for 4x6 photos so the MAW mom doesn't have to worry about cropping, I'm just putting out some of the sites I know of incase anyone hasn't worked with sketches yet!

Thanks for asking the question Erin I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would all be using pretty much the same 2-3 sketches to keep it uniform.

paperclip swap almost done and then I will have time to start looking at sketches and getting things ready for this swap.

Thanks for asking the question Erin I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would all be using pretty much the same 2-3 sketches to keep it uniform.

paperclip swap almost done and then I will have time to start looking at sketches and getting things ready for this swap.

nope only want the color theme to be uniform....you are welcome to choose any sketch that calls to you "Make Me"!!!

I will get the official thread up and running this weekend to get everything all nice a neat, but no posting until Monday morning for sign-ups!

I'm okay with any sketches Erin, just as long as they are for 4x6 photos so the MAW mom doesn't have to worry about cropping, I'm just putting out some of the sites I know of incase anyone hasn't worked with sketches yet!

OK!! Sounds great! Agreed...much easier on the mom (and me) if there isn't cropping involved! I do crop many pix, but it sometimes is a pain...so much easier to just glue it whole!

Lisa, fixed the link for you! ;)

Do you want me to lock the new thread to prevent any accidental postings?

Also, I will send $25 in September.. got to pay for everyone's books (MS, HS, and college) in August.

Helloooooo Ladies! Sorry I'm 10 pages late getting to this thread ... :surfweb:

This is a swap that really speaks to me. I'm so happy to hear this is a project that's done on a "regular" basis!! It's been on my heart that I would like to do a swap (when I grow up to be a real swapper like y'all ;)) that includes extra pieces created specifically for a MAW album. This is simply perfect! :thumbsup2

I would absolutely love to participate in this one if you have room.
I *think* I understand the requirements correctly....... Am I right in thinking that we will make enough pieces for the total number of swappers signed up PLUS (x) number of extras to be put into MAW albums for donation so that every player gets a full set in addition to the donation? :teacher: I tried really hard to follow the logic in the original post ....:headache:

I've completed everything except my DLR/DCA pieces, but I'll have those done soon enough ....... I figure it's time to start something new now that vacation is over! :dance3:

Lisa, fixed the link for you! ;)

Do you want me to lock the new thread to prevent any accidental postings?

Also, I will send $25 in September.. got to pay for everyone's books (MS, HS, and college) in August.

thanks for fixing the link Nan! oh my Nan that is so generous, thank you!

Helloooooo Ladies! Sorry I'm 10 pages late getting to this thread ... :surfweb:

This is a swap that really speaks to me. I'm so happy to hear this is a project that's done on a "regular" basis!! It's been on my heart that I would like to do a swap (when I grow up to be a real swapper like y'all ;)) that includes extra pieces created specifically for a MAW album. This is simply perfect! :thumbsup2

I would absolutely love to participate in this one if you have room.
I *think* I understand the requirements correctly....... Am I right in thinking that we will make enough pieces for the total number of swappers signed up PLUS (x) number of extras to be put into MAW albums for donation so that every player gets a full set in addition to the donation? :teacher: I tried really hard to follow the logic in the original post ....:headache:

I've completed everything except my DLR/DCA pieces, but I'll have those done soon enough ....... I figure it's time to start something new now that vacation is over! :dance3:

Leah, just want to make sure you now this is a page swap not just pieces like you did in the past swaps, sorry for the confusion....that is why I started a brand new one for the actual swap...

here is how it will work

you sign up and give me your title of choice....look at the different sketches sites I've posted and pick a sketch that has 4 x 6 photo mat areas, everything must be attached to a 12 x 12 background paper

if we get 10 swappers (of course if more the # of sets you do will go up) you would make sets for 10 PLUS 3 more to donate to the Big Give for a total of 13 - two page LO's, hope this will clear up the confusion, let me know if you have any questions!

happy to have you join in on this!

Got it Lisa! :thumbsup2 I did understand this is a PAGE swap instead of elements. I'm very excited about this swap. I am 99.2% done with my "last" swap so I have time to focus on this one ..... and we have plenty of time to get it done with an Oct. due date (the day after my b-day! LOL)

I spent my wknd completing the DLR/DCA pieces, so I haven't looked at the alpha listing but I'll take a peek at it in the AM and make a selection or two for sign-ups.

Question - Do we need to sign up for multiple pages or just 1 to start with? I'm fine doing 2 if needed, but I'm also happy to start with one so I don't get myself in too deep. If everyone needs to do 2 so that it evens out, it's fine - I can get it done! :goodvibes Just let me know ...... more than anything, I want to make sure I pull my own weight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!