MaxPASS vs. FastPASS questions

Spooky74

Earning My Ears
Sorry for likely repetition on this topic, the main MaxPASS thread is too long. A few questions regarding MaxPass...

- Can you buy it for only one day of a 3-day (or longer) ticket?
- For return times that are much later in the day, I have heard that the wait time for drawing another FP through MaxPASS is 90 minutes whereas it is 120 minutes using traditional FP. Is this true?
- For return times less than the 90/120 window, when can you get a new FP? At the beginning of the return window or once the FP has been used? Is there a difference between MaxPass and traditional FP in this regard?

Thanks!

Yes, you can buy for one day.

Yes, 90 minutes vs 120.

At the beginning of the return window, like always (unless the return window starts less than 30 minutes after you pulled it). There's also a "can't get a new FP for 30 minutes" thing that disappears if you actually use the current one. I believe this is the same for MP or regular FP.

Yes, you can buy for one day.

Yes, 90 minutes vs 120.

At the beginning of the return window, like always (unless the return window starts less than 30 minutes after you pulled it). There's also a "can't get a new FP for 30 minutes" thing that disappears if you actually use the current one. I believe this is the same for MP or regular FP.

Yes to this. To clarify, if your pass return time is within 30 minutes of when you pull it, your wait time is 30 minutes or as soon as you scan that pass. Some people are able to ride some of the less popular FP rides several times in a row using this method.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!