May 12th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Casta

We just booked our family vacation (Myself, my wife Shannon and our 2 1/2 year old Parker). We are looking forward to a relaxing vacation.

Hi everyone!
My name is Doris, this will be our 5th Disney cruise and 3rd time on the Fantasy! :sail:

This time around it will be me, my fiance, his parents, two of our best friends and their 4 year old son.

I just requested to join the FB group, we'll see how that goes since it seems that some of you are still waiting for your requests to go through.

Hi Folks. Welcome home; I hope you all had a great cruise.
I'd like to trouble you to post your dining rotation on this cruise. The rotation is listed on your key card. It should look something like ERAEERA or ERAERAE.
I will be on the June 9th Western. Knowing which schedule they are using on the Western helps me plan. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter