May 18, 2020 Disney Dream Fish Extenders

loralie_hurd

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are so excited to go on another Disney Cruise. We are hoping to join a group for fish extenders for our May 18, 2020 4 Day Cruise on the Disney Dream. Does anyone know if there is a group already started or would like to create a group with us?

I have read just a bit about fish extenders and I was hoping we'd be able to connect with another family in order to participate. You can count us in! We are new to disney cruising (its our first time) so I may have to rely on you a bit in order to know what the expectations are.
Thanks!

Hey! So excited to hear that you are going to be on the cruise too and are interested in Fish Extenders. I ended up finding a group on Facebook for the "Disney Dream - May 18 2020 Cruise 4 Night Bahama" where I signed up for a fish extender group. If you want to check it out and try and join a group there that would be great. If you can't get in there and want, I would love to create another small group and join up with you. I might even be able to reach out to the coordinator on facebook and try and get you and your family added in. :D This is going to be so much fun! Let me know if I can help you out at all.

Hey, I'm not on facebook at all, so I can't find the group to join it. We would love to be part of the fish extender group on board though! I don't know what information I need from the facebook group to make sure we meet expectations though...

Hey I did reach out to the coordinator of the Facebook page, but I didn't hear anything back yet. If you want to connect via email. I can share with you the information that they need on the Google Forms Sign up and I can submit it through Facebook which will get you added and then make sure you get your email on the form. If you are interested in that, let me know and I will get you my email information.

Correction: Right as I sent this through, I did hear back from the fish extender coordinator and she said I can fill that form out for you. If you want to connect and have me do that I would be glad to help you get connected for it!

Hey thank you so much! I'm a teacher and school has been crazy lately, so I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this! My email is bntyl85@gmail.com thank you again for bridging the gap for me since I don't have Facebook - I kind of avoid it since I'm a teacher.

Hey,

As a teacher myself, I totally understand the craziness. I just sent you an email with the link and information. I hope our cruise is still on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!