May 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

We will be there May 17-23. Staying at Pop Century. It has been 15 years since we were at Disney. Celebrating our 25th anniversary(a little late).
I can't wait. I talk about the trip to anyone that will listen.:D

DH and I will be there May 20-28 for our 2nd Anniversary and Graduation present!!! We are staying on the Disney property for the first time ever at POFQ!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can't wait!!!

Originally posted by iluvwdw_2002
DH and I will be there May 20-28 for our 2nd Anniversary and Graduation present!!! We are staying on the Disney property for the first time ever at POFQ!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can't wait!!!

Congrats on your anniversary and graduation! We will be celebrating our 2nd this May as well. We wont be there on the actual date (May 25th) this year, because of school, but we are still excited! Be sure to check out the anniversary thread on the Theme Park board. There are many of us celebrating our anniversaries and we got some great tips from that thread!

:sunny:

Hi everyone!!!

My DB and I will be on our FIRST Wonder cruise May 13 to May 16. Followed by 5 days, May 16 to 21 at BCV for the FIRST time also! CAN'T WAIT!! My next adventure: my family and his family in 2005, maybe for a Disney Wedding....... :earsgirl:

I will be there from May 13-18 staying at POP. A gift from my family for my 40th birthday. Yeah mom's first trip alone. Planning a trip for 30 in December.

DH and I will be there for our 10th anniversary the last week in May. We're at AKL concierge the 23rd & 24th to take advantage of the special safaris, then we move to BWV until the 29th.

Its not official yet! But... planning a last minute birthday surprise for DH May 21-24 and staying at POR. WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!!

We wont know what to do with ourselves, but we sure will have fun figuring it out!

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Hey Tinkerbelle we are going to be staying at the DTD Hilton from 16th to 22nd and then BWV from 22nd to 27th.

DH and I are bringing 21-year-old nephew for his b-day and his girlfriend who is graduating college, May 24th - May 29th, staying first night at Royal Pacific Resort, last 4 nights at Sheraton Safari bc we're bringing our little yorkie this time. Can't wait! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :hyper:

DD6 and I will be traveling to WDW on May 5th....and cruising Western Magic on the 8th.
I have been reading about how lonely I will be when my DD is off doing her own thing, but it seems I will always have some company. I have met a lot of people on this website and am looking forward to meeting more.
Your trip is what you make it I guess. I do not intend on being sad and lonely. There is plenty to do.

M-

I will be there May 15-23 with 3 of my best friends.
Staying off property this time.

Can't wait!!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter