May 2019 Scrapbook Challenge - May Flowers Arriving!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Time to scrap your Easter and Spring Break pictures!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count.

Goal Total for May:

Actual Total for May: 115

Scrapper Goals:

Chae: 20
concertkatie: 10 :flower1:
fireplug: 25
jeniferdwn:
m2mrb: 10
PN96: 25 :flower1:
Poppins2000: 25403716

Pages completed: 214
Chae: 17
concertkatie: 62
fireplug: 4
jeniferdwn:
m2mrb:
PN96: 97:woohoo:
Poppins2000: 34

Met goal: :flower1:
Leader: :woohoo:

Last edited:
I will try for 25 for the month

Started with 4 today

Got off to a rocky start last night when I realized a bunch of the photos and "extras" I thought I had from my Disneyland trip were missing. I did manage to get 5 done though. The rest will be put on hold for a bit and on to the next trip basket tonight.

The month of May is absolutely nuts here but I will need this therapy to get me through. Emotions are starting to run wild and I'm going to need an outlet!

I'm in for 25 this month, but I hope to double that...

Thanks for hosting! Let me know when you head out for vacation, Becky, and I'll happily look over the thread for you.

I completed 48 so far this month!

I'm hoping to get several more down over the next 3 days as we are expecting rain for 3 days.. :(

Updated to here and included my additional 49!
I've made several premade graduation pages that I just need to add photos too...

Headed out for errands and plan to get started on my next batch of photo -- I'm switching to Disney- December 14 for a week or so....

Updated to here and included my additional 49!
I've made several premade graduation pages that I just need to add photos too...

Headed out for errands and plan to get started on my next batch of photo -- I'm switching to Disney- December 14 for a week or so....
Thanks for updating for me Nan!!

7 more pages for me... doing a bunch of prep today so hoping to add a big number to my total tomorrow or by the end of the month! *fingers crossed*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!