** May 2020 Check In **

I don't mind staying on the list, but I did go ahead and move the points from my May 23 VGC reservation to next Feb ... worried that there won't be availability if I don't reschedule soon!
Finally resigned myself to this trip just isn't gong to happen. Still have my fingers crossed that our Labor Day trip will have open parks! (That was our previous last trip of this AP year before COVID.)
Same here...I've moved on to planning my August trip for now, and have a December one scheduled, as well. I hope your Labor Day trip works out for you! I told myself I'd wait a month or so after they reopen, but if my August trip doesn't happen, I think I'm to the point that I'll schedule a last minute trip whenever they do reopen just to get my Disney fix:earboy2:

Well, it's official. Peacock Suites cancelled our reservation for 5/22-5/27. I expected it, of course, but it's still disappointing. Time to deploy Plan B - 4th of July.

Well, it's official. Peacock Suites cancelled our reservation for 5/22-5/27. I expected it, of course, but it's still disappointing. Time to deploy Plan B - 4th of July.
So sorry...I know this has been stressful for you. I really hope your July trip works out!

DLR Update 5/08/20 -- new reservation start date is 7/01/20:

Update on Disneyland Resort Operations
Learn about this closure and how it may affect your reservations, tickets and plans.
disneyland.disney.go.com
disneyland.disney.go.com
Update on Disneyland Resort Operations

Last Updated: May 8, 2020
While there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remain The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. In line with direction from health experts and government officials, the Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels and the Downtown Disney District are currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified. We will continue to carefully evaluate this complex and fluid situation.
Upon reopening, Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or closure based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Furthermore, attractions, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds. Please also see our policies regarding modifications and cancellations by Guests.
Our focus remains on the health and safety of the entire Disney community—including the well-being of the Cast Members who are caring for and securing our parks and Resorts during the closure. We’re currently evaluating new and enhanced safety measures to help us all stay well. Learn more about these measures.
Below, you’ll find information on impacts to current and upcoming plans. Please continue to check back for additional updates.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
For Guests who are interested in modifying their existing travel dates or making a new reservation for a future vacation, reservations are currently available for travel dates July 1, 2020 and later. As always, Guests are able to modify these bookings if the Disneyland Resort opens before or after that time. Please contact the Walt Disney Travel Company for questions and modifications at (714) 520-5050.
We anticipate heavy call volume and appreciate our Guests’ patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.

Thanks for the update! I just returned from Orange County last night, since we had planned this trip to visit a friend who was buying a new house. Since everything was closed, we just took turns picking up food and stayed at the house playing board games. It's good to see that things are moving forward now, and it gives me so much hope that at least DTD will be opening soon. I must say it was weird to be in the OC and not be at DL.

Thanks for the update! I just returned from Orange County last night, since we had planned this trip to visit a friend who was buying a new house. Since everything was closed, we just took turns picking up food and stayed at the house playing board games. It's good to see that things are moving forward now, and it gives me so much hope that at least DTD will be opening soon. I must say it was weird to be in the OC and not be at DL.
South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa announced they plan to open on June 1st. Since they are a major mall in OC, this should be very interesting -- if all goes well, it could be a very positive move forward!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!