May 27, 2019 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

alleymaxx

My Goofy Self
Hello fellow Disney Cruisers!:sail:

Thought I would get this party started. We are first time DCL cruisers. This cruise will be my daughter's high school graduation trip. We frequently travel to WDW & Disneyland but never taken the cruise so we are very excited. Can't wait to hear from everyone!! :wave2:

This is our 4th Cruise - We love disney - so blessed to go with our family - my daughter is getting married to her husband the Friday before we leave - They want to join us then start their honeymoon... We want to do fish extender group - I found same date on facebook and they started one.. FYI

This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise (First was Podcast Cruise II back in 2010) and my parents first Disney Cruise. I am just looking forward to spending some time with my parents away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. My dad is 89 and my mom 82, so I try to treasure every experience I have with them!
Joel

3rd cruise for us, 1st for mother-in-law. VERY glad that we were able to book Palo Brunch; it will be our first time dining in Palo.

We just booked yesterday.... is (was) there a fish extender group? is there a meet and greet? Just found the FB group... requested to join...

Last edited:
We just booked yesterday.... is (was) there a fish extender group? is there a meet and greet? Just found the FB group... requested to join...
I have never done a FE, so I can't help there. (Best guess is that 2 weeks out the groups will already be set, but good luck in joining one.) I haven't had any other contact with people on the cruise except for this thread.

Hi there,
It will be our first time as well and I would like to join a fish extended group as well especially since I bought one lol...did you happen to find out any more info about it?

This is our 4th Cruise - We love disney - so blessed to go with our family - my daughter is getting married to her husband the Friday before we leave - They want to join us then start their honeymoon... We want to do fish extender group - I found same date on facebook and they started one.. FYI
Hi there, what Facebook group is it! I would like to join...this will be our first cruise and we are super excited!

Hi there, what Facebook group is it! I would like to join...this will be our first cruise and we are super excited!
I hope that you can find a group at the last moment; however, from what I've read on the boards here for the last few years, most Fish Extender groups are planned several months in advance, with people putting together their items knowing how many people are in their group or sub-group. Not sure if you will have any luck in finding a group 2 weeks out. However, in my opinion FE exchanges are over-rated and not the same as they were years ago. Too many people make reports of things being stolen from their FE.

In any case, there will be plenty of Disney magic to enjoy if it is your first cruise.

Hello all. This is my family’s first cruise ever. We have been to WDW before so I am interested to see how this trip compares and if it is more relaxing than the parks.
The Facebook group is “Disney Dream May 27 2019”. I booked just a few weeks back and all fish extender groups are closed; just fyi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter