May W.I.S.H. Goals-A Little Bit of Mayhem

Happy Frappachino Friday! I have no idea what I ate this week, but I do know I didn't cook it.

Had a good work day yesterday, as I was able to spend the entire afternoon digging in to a task with minimal interruptions. It is rare that I actually get to do something where I can see tangible results, so I was really thankful and hope the same will happen this afternoon.

The last of the pre-vacation clothes I ordered arrived yesterday... adding a couple pair of pants and a couple more tops to the pile I get to chose from. I was going back thru my plans yesterday and realized I don't have the email confirmation of the Villains After Hours and it isn't in MDE, which I could swear it was. So I need to go thru my bank statement and see if I got charged or not... fortunately it's still available so I can re-book. I had that happen before... you think everything completed successfully then find out it didn't.

This weekend it'll be pre-vacation house cleaning for me. Woohoo!

Happy Friday, everyone! I can’t believe May is almost over.

Thank you so much for being a part of this month’s thread! I loved all your thoughts and responses and the way everyone supports each other.

Would anyone be willing to pick up June? I know how crazy, busy so many of you are this time of year.
Thank you for hosting May - great job!

DD12 was harrassed by a boy at school today, and I am so proud and thankful that she had the courage to turn him in. I feel deeply for the boy's mother, because the vice principal actually told me when they informed me of the situation that the mother wanted us to know how sorry and horrified she was... so tonight she is in my thoughts, it can't be easy... But I am thankful that although BOTH of my daughters have been in that type of situation now, that BOTH of them were smart enough and brave enough to get help and not suffer in silence like so many of us did when I was that age...

We had to deal with this this year too with my DD11. She flipped out at school one day about the boys on the bus and she didn't want to ride the bus any more. She refused to tell me on the phone what was the boys were says but was strong enough to tell her male principle what they were saying. It sexual related. I am glad to hear that it sounds like the other mom is taking it seriously.

I had a thought for next month-if hosting for all of June seems a little daunting, would anyone consider doing just a week? I’m going to be away until the 10th (although I will check in every day) but would host the last week in June.

I want hear about everyone’s vacations, graduations- and piglet, I will be thinking about you and your daughter.

Foodie Friday. Tonight we just had salad greens from Costco and I grated a bit of cheddar cheese over it and threw on some chopped up pieces of ham. Super easy and it was all stuff I had around the house.

A huge thanks to @sjrec for hosting this month. :worship:
And thanks to @4Mickeys for taking the first week of June.

I’m going to be away until the 10th (although I will check in every day) but would host the last week in June.
I am happy to host a week .... I can do week 1 :-)

And I can do Week 2, so we just need someone for week 3. ETA: And we're all set: :cheer2:

June - Week 14Mickeys
June - Week 2PollyannaMom
June - Week 3MickeyMom76
June - Week 4sjrec

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!