McDonalds Avengers Happy Meal Toys

KiminChicago

DIS Veteran
I didn't see a post for these yet. Is anyone else collecting these? My daughter really wants a Hawkeye, so I guess there are a lot of Happy Meals in my future. Probably better for my waistline than a Big Mac, especially if I get the apple slices.

Already started. I think it started on the 23rd.

Here's a picture I found on a website:

57504503_1032529080274964_4260090310425575424_n.jpg

Well, now that the promotion is over, my husband and I have:
#1 Captain America
#2 Ironman
#3 Team Suit Hulk
#4 Rocket
#7 Ant Man
#8 Hulk
#9 Team Suit Nebula
#10 War Machine
#12 Team Suit Thor
#16 Black Widow
#18 Team Suit Hawkeye
#22 Thor
#24 Black Panther

We also have duplicates of #4, #7, #8 , #9 (2 of them), #10, #12, #16 and #18 we are willing to trade for any figures we didn't list above.

Last edited:

Hi, I have #5, 17, and 19. I would like to trade those for #1 and #4. Would you like that?

I'm looking for #4 Rocket and #6 Team Suit Black Widow. I have #15 Team Suit Captain America, #18 Team Suit Hawkeye, and #19 Groot available for trading.

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool! Will it be weird if I start buying happy meals for me as a grown-up? :ssst::P
My wife and I sometimes eat Happy Meals. It's no big deal. You can substitute a larger soda for no extra cost because all sodas cost $1.

The Avengers toys ended on May 20th though.

These are the extras I have. I’m looking for Iron man,cap,black widow and team suit hulk.Any help would be appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!