MCO ride to Disney Springs Hotels

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Magical Express or do the Disney Springs hotels offer a service to get guests from the airport to the hotel? We're trying to avoid a car rental this time around. Thanks for any advice!

I didn't think so, but figured I would ask to see if anyone had any ideas!

You can schedule a Mears shuttle from/to the airport but Uber or Lyft rates will be better.

Even if the fares seem high, remember that the hotels have parking fees you would have to add on top of the rental car. That makes the shuttle/car fare seem more reasonable.

Last edited:

We use Lyft. It was just under $30. We like it better than a shuttle. Very little waiting and its just us riding.

We works best depends upon how you define "best" and how many people are traveling. Generally speaking, if you have more than 2 people, it's probably best to take a cab (or similar).

If you are traveling solo, want to spend the least amount of money, or don't want to get into a private vehicle driven by an independent contractor, go with Mears Transportation.

https://mearstransportation.com/

Cost of Shared Ride Shuttle from the Orlando International Airport to one of the Disney Springs Hotels:
  • Adult One-Way: $24
  • Adult Round-Trip: $38
  • Child One-Way: $19
  • Child Round-Trip: $29
Note: If you book online, use code WEB10 to save 10% on the above rates.

If unfamiliar, Mears Transportation is the same company that runs Disney's Magical Express service. Instead of buses, they use smaller mini-buses and vans. You may have to stop at multiple locations in each direction to drop-off/pick-up other people.

At the airport, get your luggage and go to the Mears counter on the ground level to get your voucher. If you already have a voucher, go outside to the person at the Mears podium. They are there 24/7. That person will put you on the right shuttle and send you on your way.

I used Mears multiple times each year when I lived in Orlando. And, I've used them twice since I moved away. I never had any problems.

We works best depends upon how you define "best" and how many people are traveling. Generally speaking, if you have more than 2 people, it's probably best to take a cab (or similar).

If you are traveling solo, want to spend the least amount of money, or don't want to get into a private vehicle driven by an independent contractor, go with Mears Transportation.

https://mearstransportation.com/

Cost of Shared Ride Shuttle from the Orlando International Airport to one of the Disney Springs Hotels:
  • Adult One-Way: $24
  • Adult Round-Trip: $38
  • Child One-Way: $19
  • Child Round-Trip: $29
Note: If you book online, use code WEB10 to save 10% on the above rates.

If unfamiliar, Mears Transportation is the same company that runs Disney's Magical Express service. Instead of buses, they use smaller mini-buses and vans. You may have to stop at multiple locations in each direction to drop-off/pick-up other people.

At the airport, get your luggage and go to the Mears counter on the ground level to get your voucher. If you already have a voucher, go outside to the person at the Mears podium. They are there 24/7. That person will put you on the right shuttle and send you on your way.

I used Mears multiple times each year when I lived in Orlando. And, I've used them twice since I moved away. I never had any problems.
Thank you!! We've always rented, so I appreciate all this info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter