MDE Mobile ADRs now only 60 days out...?

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
Posted this in the News thread but thought I’d add here as well...

Has anyone heard about this?? Why would they do this? There have been times where online wasn’t working for me but the app was...

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2018/06/07/mobile-my-disney-experience-mde-changes/

Verified by Disney this morning, reservations using MDE on a mobile device can now only be made 60 days in advance. This only affects the mobile application. Reservations can still be made by calling or logging into MDE from the web.”

From another thread... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Regarding ADRs only 60 days out, per D23 Memebers, Expo Fans & Attendees:

To those who have seen reports that "Walt Disney World Dining has changed booking dining in the My Disney Experience App to 60-days out" we have heard your concerns. We wanted to get you answers so we picked up a phone and spoke directly to Disney Technical Support about this issue.
Currently due to issues with the MDE app, Disney has TEMPORARILY changed the dining reservation window to 60 days out in the MDE app only. This is not a permanent change and Disney is working to fix the problem. Until then you can still book your Walt Disney World dining reservations at 180 days out on your computer or by phone.
We have also suggested to Tech Support that a message go out to the Disney online chat support team and dining phone line Cast Members that may only be addressing part of the issue and are not mentioning that this is a temporary change, to help eliminate concern and confusion.

Thank you for posting this here. I had noticed this and couldnt figure out why they had changed it. It is so inconvenient for ne to log to my laptop all the time to check for resverations. Also, as you stated, sometimes one will work over the other. I hope the issue gets resolved quickly.

Happy to see it's just a temporary thing. I thought it was just a bug the other day and tried again to modify an ADR time this afternoon only to find that modifying still wasn't an option. This explains why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!