ME with DVC

MikeBW

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at BCV in 3 weeks. My question is for anyone who has used ME recently. When can we expect to get our luggage after we check in.
Our flight gets in at 10:30 AM, so we should be checked in by Noon. If we are not going to get our luggage until 6 PM, then would it be better to get our luggage from baggage claim and put them on the bus?

We got ours within three hours of checking. Three of four bags arrived about two hours after check in. We did have our swimsuits packed in a daybag, so we didn't need to wait for luggage to get to the pool.

The people who had luggage stashed under the bus did fine. It was nice not having to deal with it and having it appear - I had some heavy bags!

We got just a couple of hours after check in. They told us to count on about 4, but it was not that long. Due take your swim gear in a carry on as well as stuff you may need right away. They do a good job of getting your luggage to you. Have a good trip

Thanks for the answers. This makes me feel better. We'll give ME a try and I'll report back my experiences.

You should be fine because you are arriving in the day when there are lots of flights coming in. We just returned from BCV (11/5-11/9). Our flight arrived at 1pm, we used ME and arrived at BCV at 2:30pm, and our bags came at 4:30pm. My in-laws landed in the evening (not sure when but I think around 8:30pm) and didn't get their bags until like 10:30pm. My BIL landed around 9:30pm and didn't get their bags until the next morning. They kept calling and were told that the baggage is not sent until a truck is full. So, I think that if you are arriving at night when fewer flights come in, your bags may come much later. It was really great for us to not have to deal with our bags (dealing with 2 toddlers is enough!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter