Meadows pool refurbishment?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
On a facebook group I follow, it was posted that the meadows pool will be undergoing refurbishment from now through February 2!
I called Disney, and CM I spoke with told me that the refurbishment is only occurring from January 30-February 2.
Can anyone please tell me which is correct?

Also, the CM told me that during the refurbishment, Fort Wilderness guests are allowed to use the splash pad at the Wilderness lodge--I'm assuming it would also include the pool, not just splash pad?

Does anyone have more knowledge of this? Thank you! :)

I can't find anything on the refurbishment schedule about this. I checked 3 different sites.
I wonder if the CM meant the Wilderness pool. Which is at the cabin end of FW.

I can't find anything on the refurbishment schedule about this. I checked 3 different sites.
I wonder if the CM meant the Wilderness pool. Which is at the cabin end of FW.
Thanks...No, she specifically mentioned that it would be the slide that was undergoing the refurbishment. I'm hoping the CM was right and the refurbishment is only occurring for 3 days.

We were there until last Thursday and didn't see any sign or indication of any refurbishment.

A few years ago, the pool was under refurbishment during our stay and guests were allowed to go to the Wilderness Lodge pool (which is significantly nicer IMO).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter