Meal plans?

starry_solo

DIS Veteran
Are you able to add a meal plan to an already booked package? If so, how? We originally didn’t book the meal plan but now I’m wondering if it’s worth it. Cuz we will definitely be eating breakfast and at least one table service meal in the parks.

We were looking at the plaza gardens for dinner, silver spur steakhouse and bistro chez remy.

is there a set price the voucher is good for?

Follow up question as I figured out I had to pay in full before adding the meal plan online....

What is the cut off date for adding a meal plan? I saw that 7 days before check in, you can download your tickets and stuff via the app.... so I figured 7 days before check in was the cut off time?

Bump... one more question, if we have a voucher for breakfast, do we need to make reservations at the hotel restaurant?

Is the value only there with meal plans at the Disneyland resort if u do character meals only. It’s like double the price at that hotel
no, we had full board standard meal plan, buffet breakfast in Santa Fe Hotel, the cheapest budget hotel, counter service lunch and table service evening meal. We got great value for money. I did a breakdown in my trip report of what we saved compared to what we would have spent if we had paid oop.

no, we had full board standard meal plan, buffet breakfast in Santa Fe Hotel, the cheapest budget hotel, counter service lunch and table service evening meal. We got great value for money. I did a breakdown in my trip report of what we saved compared to what we would have spent if we had paid oop.
Have you seen the price of the half board meal plan compared to the half board premium meal plan if your staying at the Disneyland hotel though. Apparently the premium one includes all character meals but I was planning in staying 4 nights at the Disneyland resort but can’t see me doing 4 character meals in a row so not sure it’s worth it. Do you see what I mean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter