Meal prices at Legoland

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
I've gone to their website but they don't have any prices put up, and their information is pretty basic as to what's on the menu.

Any links with more info or can anyone suggest the best place for lunch and snacks? We'll eat elsewhere for breakfast and dinner.

I did a horrible job at taking photos of menus when we were there in August 2016. The cafe in the aquarium had things like chicken Caesar salad and grown-up mac & cheese for $7-9. Kids meals (quesadillas, chicken tenders, etc) were $8.35 including juice, chips, and fruit. That seems to be all I have for prices.

This gives you choices but not prices: https://endpoint910861.azureedge.ne...-4ab4d3/legoland-california-dietary-guide.pdf

I really liked the Ninjago food, although there was almost nowhere to sit and you stood in line forever. We were also pleasantly surprised by the food at the Garden Restaurant. The big pizza etc place sort of in the middle of everything (Pizza Mania maybe?) was not worth it for the wait and the price.

Plan on about $10-15 per meal per person.

Surprisingly, the best food I have had at Legoland to date was the burgers and sides at the new food location in the Chima section of the waterpark. Service was slow but the food was great!

Also there is a place in Fun Town called the Market or something like that. It has different stations (like a cafeteria) with lots of healthier options. It's a little more expensive but the food selection is good and it's fresh.

Avoid the pizza place near the Technic Coaster. Gross!

The bbq place up by the castle area looks good but I have not tried it yet.

Very reasonable I recall, like little to no markup on the prices. And the Ninjago place is pretty decent for theme park food. The two times I've been a few places even have had a kids eat free offer at dinner so that was nice.

It's your standard theme park food. I don't recall exact prices since we try not to eat there (usually grab brunch beforehand and then dinner right after), but the BBQ place in the castle area is decent and my husband loves the apple fries!

All I remember about Legoland food are the apple fries and they were awesome! I don't believe prices were overly bad though probably around $10 per person like most theme parks.

Do they still sell those apple fries? Thats all i remember from there. We all had to try them out of cuiosity.

Do they still sell those apple fries? Thats all i remember from there. We all had to try them out of cuiosity.
It's been over a year since I've been, but they have a food stand just for the apple fries. It's been there since the beginning and I expect it will always be there as it is a must eat for so many people.

Been about a few months since I've been, but the apple fry stand was still there with a long line so I'm guessing it's not going anywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts