mears cost?

dianna-tn

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Our family of 4 have just returned from WDW and we are trying to plan our next cruise in possibly June 2004. I should know the answer to this question but I can't seem to find it or remember it.
So here goes, what is the cost for a family of 4 to ride on Mears Shuttle round trip from the airport (MCO) to Port Canveral? I have been pricing the town car services, but my husband will want to see the differences in the cost. If anyone out there could assist me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Dianna

Thankyou so much for that answer. We were on the Magic 2 years ago but I could not remember. I think that we may try a towncar service for this next trip. If you have any about this, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dianna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter