Meet the Imagineers! Toady and tomorrow!

it's only TikiT Matteekay and PirateVinnie and u get to talk to them all btw bella is not here fin is!

lily is here! still no yavn p.s. the line is moving slow even when your in the room

sorry guys but the line does move very slow even when your in there. bc ppl can talk to the imagineers so it takes a while yavn was still not there when i left the room at 6:30 they said they might open another room for him

sorry guys but the line does move very slow even when your in there. bc ppl can talk to the imagineers so it takes a while yavn was still not there when i left the room at 6:30 they said they might open another room for him
20 for Room 1, 141 for Room 2!

Is it just me or is the Yavn part of the Event Info photo editted horribly? If that's not it then it's either my own eyes or Yavn is shedding a few extra pixels around his edges :rolleyes1

Anyone in yet? I really wish they would limit it to just a picture a word of thanks and then you're out. I'm sure none of them are going to answer the question on everyone's lips ... why is VMK closing?

Is it just me or is the Yavn part of the Event Info photo editted horribly? If that's not it then it's either my own eyes or Yavn is shedding a few extra pixels around his edges :rolleyes1

Yes actually, after you said this I had to go the the vmk website and see, it looks like Yavn was edited into it (notice anything similar between that picture and the one in the newsletter?). What a shame:sad2: , he probably won't even be in the rooms tonight.

TikiT dc'ed (due to aengus) so Lily had to let him in
A person tried to get in and got stuck

WAY TO LAY DOWN THE LAW LILY!
VMK-2008-05-20-19-34-55-459.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!