Meeting the Characters?

Disneyluvr

DIS Veteran
We will be going to DL at the end of May. My kids really want to be able to meet as many characters as possible. I am an avid scrapbooker and really want the pics too. We were going to do the Princess Breakfast but have heard bad things about it.
Any tips on really good Character Breakfast (lots of Characters) or when & where is a good time to see them?

Goofy's Kitchen in the DL Hotel is highly recommended.

There's Toontown, of course, plus a greeting area near Small World.

Cheers.

I've also read some bad things about the Princess Breakfast, but our experience of it was superb.

The difference appeared to be that we booked and went to the earliest sitting - most of the problems seem to occur for those who go to later sitting or just turn up.

For full report on our experience of the breakfast check out the "Princess overload" page on our trip diary at http://www.ballofdirt.com/journeys/5333.html - but in short we were greeted by Mary Poppins and Bert, and inside saw Belle and Beast, Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Aladdin and Jasmine, Mulan and Aurora. Food was standard breakfast buffet stuff, but there was plenty of it.

Other than that we saw heaps of characters around the park - Mickey and Minnie at the start of Main Street, Ariel in her grotto, Snow White outside the castle, the Pooh characters near the ride, and others wandering around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter