Meetup app groups good for Disney solo traveller?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Does anyone ever use the Meetup app for the Disney Parks?

I’m from the uk and was thinking of using the meet-up app for Disney so I can meet up with others in the parks so not on own. I’ve had a look on meet-up and some groups meet up at Disney Parks weekly but obviously being from the uk I couldn’t do that as not local and could only make it once a year.

Does anyone know any good meet up groups on the app or part of any, I could join for my next Disney trip?

That would be a great idea. I am a Disney/Orlandophile and newly single and I would love to be able to meetup with people. Maybe there is an actual meetup?

Does anyone ever use the Meetup app for the Disney Parks?

I’m from the uk and was thinking of using the meet-up app for Disney so I can meet up with others in the parks so not on own. I’ve had a look on meet-up and some groups meet up at Disney Parks weekly but obviously being from the uk I couldn’t do that as not local and could only make it once a year.

Does anyone know any good meet up groups on the app or part of any, I could join for my next Disney trip?

I’m currently planning to go next year and it might be that I’ll be on my own as my friend hasn’t committed yet. Did you have any luck finding a group? I was thinking of MeetUp too as I’ve used it on other holidays when on my own, when I felt like doing something social.

I’m currently planning to go next year and it might be that I’ll be on my own as my friend hasn’t committed yet. Did you have any luck finding a group? I was thinking of MeetUp too as I’ve used it on other holidays when on my own, when I felt like doing something social.

no I didn’t, I ended up not looking hard enough in the end. I don’t know howmany of them are on anyway with Covid now.

Definately interested. First solo trip next month (Sept. 12 - 19). Slightly worried it won't be as fun going alone but excited at the same time. It would be nice to have some meet ups.

you going this sept/Oct? Haha love hocus pocus
No 2021. And I do too! It's one of my fave films from childhood. I couldn't resist a visit to Salem because of it and went there in 2019 to do a bunch of the tours and walks to find things like Max's house and walk through Thackery Binx's village.

No 2021. And I do too! It's one of my fave films from childhood. I couldn't resist a visit to Salem because of it and went there in 2019 to do a bunch of the tours and walks to find things like Max's house and walk through Thackery Binx's village.

I saw Bette Midler in concert a few years go and one section she came out dressed as she was Hocus Pocus, was amazing.
Awwww cool if their same time could maybe meet up if you their in sept 2021 when I’m their

I saw Bette Midler in concert a few years go and one section she came out dressed as she was Hocus Pocus, was amazing.
Awwww cool if their same time could maybe meet up if you their in sept 2021 when I’m their
Holy cow! That's amazing. Bette is the coolest! And that would be fab too. I've no doubt we'll see each other about on here when we confirm dates :) I also plan to have a green Mickey Head attached to my bag, for those on the lookout for DIS folk.

Holy cow! That's amazing. Bette is the coolest! And that would be fab too. I've no doubt we'll see each other about on here when we confirm dates :) I also plan to have a green Mickey Head attached to my bag, for those on the lookout for DIS folk.

yeah she’s an absolute legend isn’t she haha. I’m going September 11th 2021 to September 25th ( but only have park access from September 12th).
Oh cool is a green mickey head a thing Dis members all wear to be identified? Where you get one if so?

yeah she’s an absolute legend isn’t she haha. I’m going September 11th 2021 to September 25th ( but only have park access from September 12th).
Oh cool is a green mickey head a thing Dis members all wear to be identified? Where you get one if so?
It is!

It's mentioned in the welcome forum. Lime green is the colour so they said you can use ribbon or whatever but they recommend picking up a Home Depot Disney Alien Green swatch (Mickey Head), if you're able to and attach this somewhere visible (and maybe write your username on it). Another suggestion is using craft foam in lime green and cutting it into a Mickey Head.

I don't have a Home Depot over here in the UK. I had a search about and I spotted some MDF Mickey Head decorations on eBay so think I might order one of those, cut a hole at the top and paint or spray lime green before attaching.

It is!

It's mentioned in the welcome forum. Lime green is the colour so they said you can use ribbon or whatever but they recommend picking up a Home Depot Disney Alien Green swatch (Mickey Head), if you're able to and attach this somewhere visible (and maybe write your username on it). Another suggestion is using craft foam in lime green and cutting it into a Mickey Head.

I don't have a Home Depot over here in the UK. I had a search about and I spotted some MDF Mickey Head decorations on eBay so think I might order one of those, cut a hole at the top and paint or spray lime green before attaching.

im also from the UK and live on the Wirral. Oh cool I never knew this about the lime green colour I’ll have to find some lime green mickeys hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!