Melissa and Jeff 7/08 Planning Journal WP and YBC Update 5/21 w/pics!

Oooh I love the centerpieces and flower petals on the aisle. I wanted to have rose petals going all down the aisle too, but I'm worried about the cost of that. I'm thinking about going with an outside florist with some things, but I want to see how much Disney is going to charge me for it first.

The flower petals are going to be so pretty. I am planning on doing the same thing! Wasn't Randy really easy to work with? I can't wait to see your pictures!!

You are getting married on my 10 year anniversary. We were married on 7/6/98. Dh and I are doing a Disney Vow Renewal this year for our 10 year anniversary, but we decided against having it on our actual anniversary since it is so close to the 4th holiday and so incredibly hot during that time of year. We chose to do it on 12/15/08 and spend Christmas at Disney. Congrats, I enjoyed reading your PJ, good luck, and I hope your day turns out perfect!

Kim

Love your centerpieces. This is kind of what we are looking for also. Our colors are also red. Would you mind letting me know what you are paying for them?

Love your bridesmaids dresses also. It looks like an Alfred Angelo one that me and my girlfriends are going to look at this weekend in the color claret.

Linda

Hi everyone!

Babeecee-The flowers were a bit costly the rose peddles on the isle were $500 and the candles were $100 and the white runner is $75. But the way I am justifying it is that that is what I envisioned in my dream wedding and I knew it was going to be expensive. Also, I am not having the huge candelabras they are a little too haunted mansion for me lol!

Kiera- Randy was amazing! I was a little sad our pictures all had our eyes closed. Its totally not his fault because he cant control the sun and luckally my wedding is at night. Here is the link for my pictures if you want to take a look.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=3437676

Miniefan- Thats awsome I love hearing that dates are important to people. My birthday is the same day as Sunshine1's wedding!

lpizzuro- My centerpieces were about $85 a piece we did three tables of the cylinders and three tables with fishbowls filled with black magic roses and those were $125 each.

Let me know what you think of the pictures!

Melissa,
Your pics came out great! I love the ones under the trees, sitting on the rocks with the water in the background! You two make such a cute couple!

Thanks for the prices of the cylanders with the flowers and candles - I think $85 per table is a great price. I am going to keep a copy of this for our planning session.

Love the pictures with Randy also. I just a message for him yesterday to see if he is available on our date.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

orangetiggs-We had a wedding package so the session was $75

Keira- Thanks! Its funny you like the pictures with the tree there was trash all around us that you cant see lol! Thanks we get people saying that we look more like brother and sister all the time.

lpizzuro- Im not sure the prices are 100% accurate I am still trying to figure out how the BEO for floral works out. Im not sure if the rental fees are included.

We changed out BM dresses to this:

berrydress.jpg

What do you guys think?

I love the new BM dress. Is that going to be the color you're using? Who makes that dress if you don't mind me asking. It similar to something I'm looking for.

Babeecee-Its from Davids Bridal the color is called berry. The flower girls dress is white and puffy with a wine colored ribbon its not the exact same color but its very close.

I'm really enjoying your PJ so far! I love your dress, it's really fantastic. I love your engagement pictures-very pretty! Keep us posted.

I really like your new bridesmaid dresses and your centerpieces. I love the rose petals down the aisle! I never thought of putting them down the sides like that. Can I ask how long the aisle runner has to be and where are you getting it from? Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Honestly, I have no idea how long the isle runner is. I kinda just took Rose (the florists) idea and ran with it. I kind of took my inspration from Briney Spears's ( I know how awful!) wedding. She had lots of roses. I loved the whole celebrity wedding idea. I know that sounds so corney! Everything for my wedding except my invites (from Impressions) and my photography ( Randy) was all done through Disney. I think the isle runner was $100 for plain white. Let me know if you have any questions. I know my PJ is very slow right now. Theres not a whole lot going on.....I have been working on my welcome bags and thats about it..

Melissa, I have enjoyed reading your pj. So far everything sounds and looks great. I am very envious, I really can't wait to do my vowel renewal. Your dress is gorgeous and your bridesmaids dresses are beautiful as well. I love your pictures even the ones where your eyes were closed look good. I really like the roses, that is what I hope to use at my ceremony.

Hi Ladies,

Well my RSVP date is this sunday and I think that the grand total of people went from 45 adults to 35 and the children went from 10 to 9. So I sent Celeste an e mail today asking her to send me an updated BEO reflecting these changes on anything that we had based on a per person rate. I am thinking maybe if the price goes down enough we can get a chocolate fountain.

My welcome bags are all done and sitting my my inlaws summer house in Florida in a closet!

I am a little worried about people making hotel and flight arrangements. For many of our family nothing has been done yet and I am starting to freak out a little bit.

I am also working on menu cards. I know there was a huge debate here on if they were worth it but I thought I would try and see how they came out.

My girlfriends planned my shower for May and they are letting me have some input which is nice. I am such an organizer! I couldnt give up all of my power!

I still have a few things left to do but not much:

Make play list for DJ
Get shoes for me and BM
Order guys tuxes
Get attendent and parents gifts
Make tags for candles that will also be place cards
Get items for kids table
Get groom gift ( I have no idea what to get)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter