~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Can I please get a few coupons. I need two of each. One with the name Kaelyn and the other with the name Kayson.

Epcot Goofy special Treat
Mickey magic Kingdom Special Treat
Pin trading coupon
Animal Kingdom Special souvenir
Olaf Cool Treat (but can you take off the Water Park wording)

Not sure how long his takes...we leave Friday so if possible that would be great.

Can I please get a few coupons. I need two of each. One with the name Kaelyn and the other with the name Kayson.

Epcot Goofy special Treat
Mickey magic Kingdom Special Treat
Pin trading coupon
Animal Kingdom Special souvenir
Olaf Cool Treat (but can you take off the Water Park wording)

Not sure how long his takes...we leave Friday so if possible that would be great.
Hi
sorry but I only design on weekends ,,so two days notice is not enough time.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! So great to see that you are still here! I hope all is well!! We are surprising my daughter Giliana with a Disney Cruise for her upcoming 8th birthday. Can you please make a "Look Who's Going On A Cruise" coupon. We are sailing on the Magic on March 23 (and her birthday is March 26). She likes the princesses or any characters in their cruise outfits. Thanks so much for considering this.

Hi Mel! So great to see that you are still here! I hope all is well!! We are surprising my daughter Giliana with a Disney Cruise for her upcoming 8th birthday. Can you please make a "Look Who's Going On A Cruise" coupon. We are sailing on the Magic on March 23 (and her birthday is March 26). She likes the princesses or any characters in their cruise outfits. Thanks so much for considering this.

Hi
Photobucket is giving me so many problems uploading stuff,,,,would you be willing to PM (Private mail) me a email where I could send the coupon?
Thanks
Hugs Mel

You just made a few coupons for me a few weeks ago and after looking through your photobucket again, I'd like to request more please! I just love them. One for Devin and one for Brayden of each of the following:

Special Treat at Epcot
Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
Tickets for MK, HS and Epcot

You just made a few coupons for me a few weeks ago and after looking through your photobucket again, I'd like to request more please! I just love them. One for Devin and one for Brayden of each of the following:

Special Treat at Epcot

Hi
Can you post a need by date? Trip date?
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Hi!
I am having great difficulty accessing your photobucket. I did a couple of months ago and wrote down some coupons i was intereste. Now I am ready to order them and I cant seem to get it to load and when I do it takes 5 -10 minutes for each picture to finally come up. I am just going to ask and hope you have what I am looking for. I am specifically looking for "coupons" for Disney Springs to put in the kid's easter baskets. I need them by before April 1st. I'm not sure if I am able to "choose" the characters so I will also list my children's favorite movie/characters, and if you don't do this, I will take them how ever they come.

Brayden: (Lion King, Cars, Fab 5, Planes, Monsters Inc, Zootopia, Olaf & Sven)
Sprinkles Cupcakes
Goofy's Candy Company
Autograph Book
Build a Dino (I dont recall seeing this but would love it if you have it)
T-Rex Restaurant (I dont recall seeing this but would love it if you have it)

Kaylie: (Descendants, Fab 5, Sprinkles Cupcakes, Little Mermaid, Beauty & The beast, Sleeping Beauty)
Goofy's Candy Company
Autograph Book
Build A Dino (I dont recall seeing this but would love it if you have it)

Thank you So much!

Hi!
I am having great difficulty accessing your photobucket. I did a couple of months ago and wrote down some coupons i was intereste. Now I am ready to order them and I cant seem to get it to load and when I do it takes 5 -10 minutes for each picture to finally come up. I am just going to ask and hope you have what I am looking for. I am specifically looking for "coupons" for Disney Springs to put in the kid's easter baskets. I need them by before April 1st. I'm not sure if I am able to "choose" the characters so I will also list my children's favorite movie/characters, and if you don't do this, I will take them how ever they come.

Brayden: (Lion King, Cars, Fab 5, Planes, Monsters Inc, Zootopia, Olaf & Sven)
Sprinkles Cupcakes
Goofy's Candy Company
Autograph Book
Build a Dino (I dont recall seeing this but would love it if you have it)

Kaylie: (Descendants, Fab 5, Sprinkles Cupcakes, Little Mermaid, Beauty & The beast, Sleeping Beauty)
Goofy's Candy Company
Autograph Book
Build A Dino (I dont recall seeing this but would love it if you have it)

Thank you So much!

Hi
I can not get Photobucket to upload images
Can you send me your email address in a Private message and I will send your requests that way?
Thanks Mel

Special Treat at Epcot

Hi
Can you send me a private message with your email,,I can not get photobucket to upload the images.
Thanks Mel

Hi
I can not get Photobucket to upload images
Can you send me your email address in a Private message and I will send your requests that way?
Thanks Mel

Just an update Blueangel2
I was able to upload them look under : Kaylie
if you have problems uploading please pm me.
Hugs Mel

Hi
Can you send me a private message with your email,,I can not get photobucket to upload the images.
Thanks Mel

Just an update Wdw1015
I was able to upload them
Please look under Brayden,,PM me if you are unable to upload them
Hugs Mel

Hi, Please could i request some coupons for my little people for our trip.
please could i request the following

Magic kingdom souvenier for Henli and one for Maddison
Epcot souvenir for Henli and one for Maddison
Animal kingdom souvenir for Henli and one one for Maddison
Hollywood studios souvenir for Henli and one for Maddison
and A Disney springs souvenir for henli and for Maddison

Thank you :)

Hi, Please could i request some coupons for my little people for our trip.
please could i request the following

Magic kingdom souvenier for Henli and one for Maddison
Epcot souvenir for Henli and one for Maddison
Animal kingdom souvenir for Henli and one one for Maddison
Hollywood studios souvenir for Henli and one for Maddison
and A Disney springs souvenir for henli and for Maddison

Thank you :)

Hi
Can you please post when you need these by (trip date)
Thank-you
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!