Member Site?

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
I thought I read something about a member site / logon. Is this for anyone booked on ABD or only once you have completed? If you have access just by being booked, can someone share the site?

I thought I read something about a member site / logon. Is this for anyone booked on ABD or only once you have completed? If you have access just by being booked, can someone share the site?
There is an "Adventure Insider" program you can sign up for and get occasional gifts and other mailings, after your first ABD. But there's no members' site that I've heard of. ABD tried having their own message board for a short period of time, but it never went anywhere.

I've heard some people say that membership in the Insider's program is automatic now once you've finished your first ABD, but I haven't confirmed that with ABD.

Here's the site where you can sign up for the Adventure Insider program once you've completed your first ABD: https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/adventure-insider/join/

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter