Members Web Site Down Again

Me too - tried three different browsers. Got the same spinning icon for each. I've been trying for 15 minutes.

Yep me too this morning! So not happy have 3 browsers going too and nothing but mickey balloons

I was just able to login, but when I try to run a search I get the dreaded 7 dwarfs screen . . .
It took awhile, but it started working. Just booked what I needed. Phew - that was much more stressful than it needed to be.

And I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but in case it does . . . Chrome was the browser that ended up getting me into the website. My Firefox browser page is still spinning.

It took awhile, but it started working. Just booked what I needed. Phew - that was much more stressful than it needed to be.

And I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but in case it does . . . Chrome was the browser that ended up getting me into the website. My Firefox browser page is still spinning.

Been trying to stalk and I use Chrome and just spinning for me. Was okay from about 8:15 am for an hour and then spinning!! Came here to see if it was just me but figured it was Disney!

Sees to be working OK for me. I just successfully added a guest to a reservation & updated MDE.

Last edited:
Still not working for me, but now the elves (as dh calls them) are on it. They seem a bit more with it than the dinosaur. Definitely a mickey mouse operation though.

Back up and working for me on Chrome for about 20 minutes.

Regarding chrome I’ve been successful with iPad safari and chrome both...but a windows desktop chrome seems to have an issue that I can’t shake even if I clear everything.... the problem appears to be on my end with chrome but it’s the only site I have auto refresh issues with ...

Regarding chrome I’ve been successful with iPad safari and chrome both...but a windows desktop chrome seems to have an issue that I can’t shake even if I clear everything.... the problem appears to be on my end with chrome but it’s the only site I have auto refresh issues with ...

Have you tried uninstalling Chrome and then reinstalling it? I have been using the Windows desktop Chrome browser and that is (and has been) working very well for me. Be careful about the extensions, especially those that block pop ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter